Interview 98: angellover254

1. Can you tell me something about yourself?

I’m eighteen-years-old, and I’m originally from China. But I’d been living in the USA since I was four-years-old.

2. What inspired you to write?

Of course my passion for it, and my fans actually :)

3. One of main character commits a crime.  Describe how and why.

Well actually I’m writing a murder mystery, and someone actually does kill someone. They raped and them beat them up with a metal rod. Why? That I can’t say. It will give out the ending.

4. If you could have any one of your characters become a real person, who would it be and what would you do?

Well two of my stories are ‘real people’ so I would wish that ‘Noah’ from ‘Facebook Crush?’ would be a real person again. Even if it’s just for one day, I would love to spend time with him and finally see him.

5. Is writing a hobby or career to you?

Right now it’s a hobby, but I hope I can get one of my stories published one day.

6. Do you want your stories to be published one day?

Yes, I’m trying to publish ‘Facebook Crush?’ at the moment.

7. What do you do when you aren't writing?

College, pretty much.

8. What is your main goal with writing books?

To make people happy :)

9.  Do you see yourself in any of the characters?

Yes, I think in every single one of my characters, you’ll see traits of me in them. If you don’t really know me that well, I guess it would be hard to tell which traits from which characters are me.

10.  Do you listen to music while you write? If so what?

Yes, to get my started I do. I usually go on YouTube and play my ‘K-pop/J-pop/C-pop playlist’.

11. Do you have any hobbies? If so what?

Reading, drawing, designing, writing.

12. What were your favorite books when you were growing up?

Actually when I was growing up, I didn’t really like reading that much. If I wasn’t forced to read a book, I wouldn’t touch it. It wasn’t until late middle school/early high school that I really started getting into books.

13.Who does your covers? If you do, what programs do you use?

Different do my covers, but my friend storylover11 does most of mine :) She uses, photoshop.

14. When naming your characters, do you give any thought to the actual meaning?

To some yes, but otherwise, I just go on google and bring up a list of baby names, and pick my favorite ones.

15. Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

John Green. He is like pure genius. Like for real! The way he writes, the emotions he puts into his books, and gosh his endings!

16. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

Usually the beginnings. Getting into the actual story is probably the hardest part.

17. What was the easiest part of writing your book?

The ending. Usually by then, I have everything plan out so I know exactly what’s going to happen instead of me just winging it in every chapter.

18.Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?

Some lessons. Like never judge a book by its covers, or don’t take love for granted.

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?

Thank you so much for reading my stories! I may not reply to every single comment in my stories, but I do read them! They really do make me happy, even the bad ones :) And oh, without you guys, I wouldn’t be where I am today.

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?

Just to read a lot and write what you love reading!