Interview 62: Astraphilia

1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

I've always been horrible at telling people about myself, so I can't say much unless you know me in person. I'm 14 years old, I tend to have a potty mouth because my other tends to cuss every sentence she speaks, and I caught on with it. My favorite color is blue and I really love reading.

2. What inspired you to write?

Reading other peoples story inspired me the most, it was like "I want to write a story that people will want to relate or read about"

3. Do you have a specific writing style?

Not exactly, I tend to go with flow (if i can)

4. How did you come up with your titles?

It tends to come quite easy to me, and I like it obviously to relate to the book, I know how some people there titles have nothing to do with the story at all.

5. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?

Yes, most defiantly. Maybe add things that that can relate to on a daily basis, and when I can relate to a story it makes me feel not alone. .

6. How much of your writing is realistic?

I don't know how to answer this.

7. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?

Well I tend to write fan fiction, so basically people that have no idea who I am. But, I've also wrote one that I based off myself.

8. What books have most influenced your life most?

I love stories that have a life message! I think stories that tend to have sad endings, always have one of those messages that just makes you want to get up and doing something with your life and not let it go to waste, and one of my favorite was "Things are Getting Closer To The Sun"

9. Describe your writing style in ten words or less.

Unorganized, haha! I'm joking, I can't think of anything.

10. Where do you get your ideas?

Sometimes things around you inspire you.

11. What are some things you like to do when you’re not writing?

Hang out with friends or just read.

12. What distinguishes good writing from bad writing?

I can honestly not answer this in a readable way. Some people just don't know how to write a story correctly, and I really don't know how I can answer this. My brain is telling me otherwise, but I don't know how to type it out.

13.What is the weirdest thing that has ever been said or done to you by a fan?

I think all my fans are really lovely! They haven't done anything weird, well actually this one girl I don't know why she was so obsessed with my writing but she freaked out every time my story gained like 1,000 readers and she told me was crying and I was like "babe, why are you crying there is nothing to cry over" It was quite funny.

14. Imagine your characters are on survivor.  Who will they vote out of the book?

Pretty sure Harry and Louis would just go crazy and say "No! You aren't kicking us out anywhere" And whoop Niall,Liam,and Zayn's ass.

15.  Do you see writing as a career or a hobby?

As of write now a hobby, but hopefully in the future can become a career.

16. Will you have a new story coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it?

No, I haven't come up with anymore. I think I should finish the books I have before thinking of starting anything else

17. What was the hardest part of writing?

When your just stuck, and you want to please your fans but you don't know what to write anymore.

18.Did you learn anything from writing? If so,  what was it?

Give yourself breaks! You don't have to write all the time, and don't push yourself to write when you can't come up with anything.

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? 

Don't stop writing! Just let your thoughts flow, and when you want to take a break do it, and don't rush yourself.

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?

If you want to start writing go for it! Don't let people who think you can't do it get in your way, and just go for it! Simple as that.