Epilouge

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

Zane~Senpai and I have been together since our sophomore year. I can't believe that it's been just over 5 years now! It honestly feels like it's been longer given how close we really are. We're sometimes inseparable.

Zane~Senpai said that he has planned a surprise for me tonight but what he doesn't know is that I have a surprise for him too. A very important one. One that will change our lives for the better.

Right now I'm getting dressed up to go out to the surprise that Zane~Senpai has set up for me and I'm also preparing myself to tell him my big news. I just hope that he'll take it well.

I hear the a knock on the bedroom door and shout
"Come in!" to the person on the other side.

Zane~Senpai walks in dresses in a tux and takes my hand, leading me out of our house towards the car.

We get in and start to drive away from the house.

"Where are we going tonight?" I ask him.

"It's a surprise so you'll just have to wait and see." He responds and I pout, causing him to chuckle.

A few minutes later we arrive at a park. Not just any park. The park.

The park that we had our first date at. The park where Zane~Senpai asked me to be his girlfriend. The park where we told each other we loved each other. The park that we came to every anniversary.

I start to tear up and I turn around to find Zane~Senpai holding out a single rose to me, exactly like he did on our first date.

I smile and take the rose from him before he links his arm into mine, leading me towards a hill in the park.

As soon as we arrive at that certain spot I recognise it instantly.

The cherry blossom tree where we said that we loved each other.

The tree is in bloom and the pink petals are dancing around in the evening breeze. Fairy lights are wrapped around the trunk of the tree and are strung from branch to branch, lighting up the area around us.

We stand underneath the tree before Zane~Senpai starts talking.

"Kawaii~Chan, I just wanted to say that I love you so much and I always will. So, I want us to be together forever." He says before bending down on one knee and pulling out a black velvet box and opening it to reveal a diamond ring inside.

I gasp, covering my mouth with my hand, and start crying in tears of joy, already knowing what his next words will be.

"Kawaii~Chan, will you marry me?"

I jump into his arms and kiss him passionately before saying.

"Yes! Yes of course I will!"

He smiles and stands up before sliding the ring onto my finger and locking his lips with mine. I kiss back but I break the kiss as I remember that I also have a surprise for him too and now would be the perfect time to tell him.

"Zane~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan has a surprise for you too." I tell him.
"You do?"
"Yes."

I take a deep breath to mentally prepare myself for what I'm about to say before shouting out.

"Kawaii~Chan's pregnant!"

Zane~Senpai's face lights up immediately and he hugs me tightly.

"That's great Kawaii~Chan! I'm going to be a father! We're going to be a family!"
"Kawaii~Chan's excited too!"

I couldn't have been more happy about how things happened.

I never expected to get so lucky as to find someone like Zane~Senpai.

Most people would think that a guy like him and a girl like me would never get along but you know what they say.

Opposites Attract

Thank you so much for reading this book and thank you for all of the support! I decided to end the ok here as I thought it would be the perfect place to end this book.

Don't worry though. I will be bringing a new book out soon. I've been drafting some ideas for another MyStreet book and hopefully that'll be out soon enough. I might do another one ship focused book as well. Maybe a oneshot book too.

xoxo Cece

Word Count: 725 words

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiii