Chapter 13

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

Zane~Senpai and I walk into homeroom and sit next to each other, hand in hand. Over the past week we've gotten closer and learnt more about one another. I feel like I can tell him anything that's bothering me and he'll listen and help me. I love him for that but I we haven't said the words 'I love you' to each other yet. He's coming over to my house tonight for a sleepover and I think that it'll be fun. Sadly, it's not just the two of us though. All of our, or should I say my, other friends are coming too.

"Zane~Senpai, can you come to the sleepover early please?" I ask.
"Sure I can, why?"
"Kawaii~Chan wants you to help her with setting up and Kawaii~Chan also wants a bit of alone time seeing as we won't when everyone else is there." I respond and smile.
"What did you have in mind for our 'alone time'?" He smirks. I giggle and reply.
"Kawaii~Chan wasn't implying anything." And I raise my hands in defence. He just laughs at this and soon enough I laugh along with him.

-time skip to lunch-

Aphmau's P.O.V

Zane and Kawaii~Chan have been together for over a week now and I honestly don't know how I didn't see that they're so cute together. It also means that Kawaii~Chan hasn't been shipping as much so Aaron and I have been able to get away with hanging out during school hours knowing that Kawaii~Chan isn't there to spy on us. I'm also glad that she invited Aaron to the sleepover tonight but it's probably because she has some sort of evil plan to make all her ships happen seeing as last sleepover she didn't get to play truth or dare for very long. You always have to expect the unexpected from that crazy girl. But we expect nothing less from the 'shipping queen' herself.

-Time skip to before the sleepover-

(A/N: it's a Friday)

Zane's P.O.V

I walk up the driveway of Kawaii~Chan's house, with my backpack slung over my right shoulder. I ring the doorbell and Kawaii~Chan answers it a few moments later.

"Zane~Senpai!" She yells whilst attacking me with one of her adorable bear hugs.
"Hey KC, where are your parents?" I ask her. She lets me in and as we walk to the living room she says.
"Kawaii~Chan's parents are in Tu'la for the weekend so Kawaii~Chan has the entire house to herself!" She squeals excitedly.

We sit down and talk for a while until I realise that we were supposed to be setting up for the sleepover. I look around me and see that everything is already set up which means that Kawaii~Chan just wanted an excuse for me to come over early. Well played Kawaii~Chan, well played.

"Kawaii~Chan did you use setting up as an excuse for me to come over early?" I ask her. She giggles and replies.
"Maybe Kawaii~Chan did, maybe she didn't." She then smirks at me and giggles again.

Without realising it we both subconsciously lean in towards each other. I close the gap in between our lips and soon enough her soft lips are pressed to mine. Our lips start to move in sync as I push her down so I'm essentially lying on top of her. She pulls away and giggles so I smirk at her and kiss her again. We carried on like this until we hear the doorbell ring, making us both jump and then proceed to laugh about it.

Kawaii~Chan answers the door and Aphmau and Aaron walk in along with Garroth, Laurance and Cadenza.

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you're still enjoying reading this book.

xoxo Cece

Word Count: 646 words

Baiiiiiiiiiiiii