Chapter 9

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

I'm still so excited that Zane~Senpai asked me to be his girlfriend. We have to keep it a secret for now because he's worried that everyone will tease him and that my friends will kill him. Maybe Katelyn~Sama and Nicole~Sama would but the others girls definitely wouldn't. Aphmau~Senpai would just fangirl uncontrollably.

-Time skip to the Homeroom-

Zane's P.O.V

I see Kawaii~Chan walk in and she smiles at me and blushes. She then takes her seat and after the register is taken (I'm English so that's what it's called: It's where their names are called out to see if they are there or not) she turns around and says.

"Good morning Zane~Sen-Kun. Sorry, Kawaii~Chan almost forgot." She looks at me apologetically and I reply.
"It's okay. But good morning to you too. I managed to convince Garroth that we weren't on a date so I don't think he's suspicious of us."
"Zane~Kun we have to tell them at some point but Kawaii~Chan will keep it a secret until Zane~Kun says it's okay."
"Thanks KC." She blushes after I call her by her nickname.
"Kawaii~Chan has one question though."
"What is it?"
"Can Kawaii~Chan tell Aphmau~Senpai because Kawaii~Chan promised her that she would say if something happens?" She asks me. I think about it for a second and reply.
"You can tell her if she won't tell anyone else about us. Make sure no-one else hears you though."
"Kawaii~Chan promises." She says whilst smiling at me. I love it when she smiles like that. It makes me feel happier every single time.

-Time skip to lunch-

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

I walk over to the table where the rest of the girls are sat and I approach Aphmau~Senpai.

"Aphmau~Senpai can Kawaii~Chan talk to you in private please?" I ask her.
"Yeah sure what about?"
"I can't say right now as it's too crowded and someone could hear what Kawaii~Chan says."
"Okay." She responds.

We walk outside and I take her to the tree where Zane~Senpai asked me on our date yesterday. It makes me beam with joy just thinking about it.

"Kawaii~Chan has big news!" I shout.
"Did something happen? Is it why you were so happy yesterday lunch?" She asks me and I nod my head at her.
"Spill the beans gurl!"
"Well yesterday Zane~Kun asked Kawaii~Chan on a date."
"MY SHIP EEEE-" I put my hand over Aphmau~Senpai's mouth and make a shushing sound at her.
"Let Kawaii~Chan finish. We ran into Garroth~Kun and found out that he'd just been on a date with Cadenza~Chan and after he left Zane~Kun asked Kawaii~Chan to be his girlfriend and Kawaii~Chan said yes."

I look at Aphmau~Senpai and her face has a big smile on it and she starts jumping up and down silently fangirling and then she says to me.

"I'm guessing that I can't tell anyone about this though."
"Yes, Zane~Senpai wants to keep it a secret and he said that you were the only person Kawaii~Chan was allowed to tell."
"Awwwwwww." She says sadly as she probably wanted to tell everyone.
"Katelyn~Sama would kill Zane~Senpai."
"Wait a minute did you just call Zane Senpai?"
"Yes, Kawaii~Chan did." I reply whilst blushing furiously.
"My ship is sailing!" She whisper yells then we both laugh and head back inside to our table where our friends are waiting for us to come back.

Zane's P.O.V

I see Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan come back from outside and they both look over and smile at me so I'm guessing that Kawaii~Chan told her about us. I smile to myself and continue eating my lunch when Kawaii~Chan approaches me.

"Zane~Kun, can we exchange phone numbers?"
"Yeah sure we can." I see her face light up after I say this. I give her my phone and she gives me hers and we put our contact details into each other's phones.
"Thank you Zane~Kun, Kawaii~Chan will text you later!" She says and walks back to her friends and I notice that Aphmau has a huge smile plastered across her face. Oh well at least we can talk when we're around her as well as just us together now.

Thank you for reading! I hope you are enjoying my book. Also I've been working on a new book that will be set in between season 3 and 4 of Mystreet so that will be coming out soon and hopefully you'll all like it! It will include many different ships )but only the ones that I ship though.)

xoxo Cece

Word Count: 801 words

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiii