Part 7

Your POV

It's morning, I have only had about 4 - 5 hours of sleep because of last night.  I went to my room to see if Su was awake or not, she was still asleep.

"Hey.  Su schools in an hour or so."

"ugh"

"You alright?  I know it must be rough for you right now, but you still have to go to school."

She slowly got up from bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.  She came out and I was impressed, she looked gorgeous.  A strong girl for someone who just came from that hellhole and still have the desire to put effort in her appearance.  I think I might be falling for this girl, I'm sitting here just staring at her.  Her hair, her face, her small body, there is something about her that just amazes me.

"Hey. . . Hey. . . Hey"

I could hear her faintly while I was thinking.

"Oh.  Sorry, I was thinking.  You look gorgeous by the way."  I don't know why I said that, I don't want things to become awkward between us.  Her face became bright red within seconds.

"Thank you!  You don't look too bad yourself."

"Thanks!  Well, you ready to go to school?"

"Yes, let's go!"

On our walk towards school we stopped and looked at her dads house.

"It looks like they dealt with him.  So, how do you feel about this?"

"I'm just happy I don't have to deal with him anymore."

She slowly looked up at me with a big smile on her face.

"Thank you.  It's because of you I don't have to deal with him anymore."

I could feel her grab my hand and squeeze it tight.  My face started to heat up a little.

"You're welcome.  If anythings ever wrong I'm here.  Okay?"

"Got it."

"Umm, may I ask something?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"So, do you have anyone else to live with?"

"No, sadly."

"Why don't you live with my mom and I."

"Thanks, but I don't want to feel like a bother."

"I insist, live with us.  You won't be a bother at all.  Plus it's the least I could do.  I can help you move stuff from your dads if you have anything."

"Okay.  I will."  She let go of my hand and we began walking again.

____________________________________________________________

Since school ends early for me I thought I would talk to my mom about letting Su stay with us.  My mom didn't know about her till I mentioned her because she works nights for the time being and wasn't aware of her till now.  We sat down at the dinner table and had lunch.

"So, there's this girl, she lives next to us, she's had a rough time over there and last night she sneaked out of there and came over here.  Her dad has abused her a lot and she doesn't have anyone to stay with.  I told her she could stay with us.  Do you think she can, I don't want to see her on her own."

She was shocked by what I told her.

"If you think it's for the best than sure."

"Awesome, she will be very happy to hear this."

"Just make sure she doesn't try anything funny."

"She won't, trust me."

I went upstairs and decided to setup the other room for Su so she would have a place to sleep and do what she needs.  The only thing I really needed to do was wash the blankets and sheets that were on the bed and vacuum.

____________________________________________________________

I went to walk Su home from school.  I showed her where she would be sleeping.  We also went over to her dads house and brought her clothes, makeup, etc.

"(Y/N) sit please, I want to talk to you."

"What is it?"

"I just want to thank you again.  I know I've said it a lot but I really mean it.  I honestly didn't know what I was going to do at my dads, it felt like there was no escape.  There were many times I tried to end it or ease the pain in some way, but I could never pull myself to do it.  Then you show up and I'm finally free from that nightmare."

What she said was a lot to take in.

"I didn't know it was that bad over there.  I'm so sorry you had to live through all of that.  I'm here for you now and so is my mom.  You don't have to feel scared anymore."

We were staring in each others' eyes.  We slowly leaned closer to each other.  I put one hand on her waist and she had one of her hands on my side.  We finally kissed, it was absolutely amazing her lips felt great, I just didn't want it to end but it soon did.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. . ."  I put my other hand on her cheek and kissed her again before she could finish speaking.

"It's alright.  You don't need to feel sorry.  I really liked it.  Now it's getting late, so let's get to bed."

____________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.

See You!