Chapter 4: Sweet Addiction

Começar do início

I tear open the package and sheath myself. Kayla lay on the bed, ready to be thoroughly pleasured and I couldnt help, but think about how lucky I was. I grab another condom and approach Kayla.  She sits up and I let my eyes lazily trail over her body, taking in her average sized breast and her flat stomach and her thick thighs.  Thighs that fit perfectly around my waist.

I toss the foil wrapper on my bedside table and move so that I was hovering over her. Our lips found eachother in a searing kiss and I grab my length, pressing him at her entrance.  As my tongue found her, I thrusted forward melting into her womanly warmth.  I almost came then, but held back.  She broke the kiss, throwing her head back, closing her eyes and letting out a deep sexy moan.

She was so tight, like a fitted glove.  She fit perfectly around me, like a key to a key hole.  These were all awful similes for this. I just knew she was snug and it felt amazing. 

I clenched my teeth trying to maintain what little control I did have. Slowly I began to move, withdrawing slow and long and then thrusting forward deeply.  I could tell I was both torturing her and pleasuring her.  I wanted to make her want me and crave me and long for me. 

"Oh." She spoke, and her voice turned into a whimper as I continued my steady thrusts.  It was sweet, and torturing and agonizing for us both.  Our sex was fast and rough. We liked it that way.  I withdraw completely receiving a protest from her. 

"Turn around," I murmur and she just stares at me for a while before doing what I said. 

I grab her waist lifting her perfect bottom in the air.  Giving it a firm smack, earning another whimper from her, I position myself behind her before entering her again.  I let my hands grip her ass cheeks and I thrusted forward.

"Ah, fuck," I grunt, closing my eyes concentrating on the smooth walls enclosing me.  I could hear Kayla's soft pants and moans and whimpers and it drove me absolutely crazy.  Over the edge.  I pull out, and slam into her, picking up my pace.  Her pants quickened as my pace fastened.

I could hear myself panting, and grunting and I slam into her over and over again.  I lean over, giving myself a better angle and continued to thrust into her.  Her head was into the bed, her hands fisting the sheets and her moans were smothered by a pillow. 

Sweat coated our bodies, the only sounds in the room were the smacking whenever our bodies met and the soft cries escaping her lips.

I could feel my seed beginning to splurge.  Before I could come, she shook in my hands her walls tightening around me as she came.  I followed her over the edge, hissing through my teeth as my grip became much more tight at her waist. Her legs gave way and she fell onto her belly.  I roll over onto my back, releasing her waist, and stare ahead at the ceiling, attempting to catch my breath.

"That was fun," She breaths heavily and I smile in response. 

                           ***

"Your mom still isn't home?" Ryan asks.

"Nope," I say.  I had called her last night and she said that she was going to stay over another week. I scrunch my nose up in disgust at the thought of her doing the very thing I was doing.

I sat down my pencil, my eyes scanning the room until I came to her seat.  I think I was becoming obssessed.  I never really had any feelings for Kayla besides lust.  I lusted after her and those feelings hadn't changed, but the degree in which I lusted had since then intensified. 

It could be because her sex was unlike any other.  I wanted her constantly and it was starting to become alittle weird. 

"Landon!" I snap out of my hallucinogenic state and look up at Mr. Teacher.

"Yes," I say, somewhat annoyed.

He rolls his eyes at me, before proceeding to teach the class.  He just wanted to call me out.

I glance back to see Kayla smirking at me.  I wink at her and she turns her head back towards the board.  After several more excruciating minutes in that classroom the bell finally rang and I jump out of my seat and rush towards the door. Jessica smiles at me before winking, but I just ignore her.  I used to like those types of things but there was no need for extra sexual escapades because I had sex daily...with Kayla.

We were young, we were dumb and we were horny.

I began walking beside Kayla and her bestfriend.  I knew she knew, so I didn't try to hide anything around her.

"So Kayla I was thinking we'd go out tonight -"

"Like on a date? No, that wasn't part of our agreement."

"No not on a date, but on a break." I didn't think of it as a date, but a cooling down.  We had been "Fucking" -In simple terms- for five days straight.  I think we both deserved a break because I was starting to get back cramps. 

"A break from what?" she asks batting her eyeslashes in mock confusion.

"From fucking," I say blatantly, causing her cheeks to turn red in embarrassment.

She glances from me to her very prissy looking friend. "Excuse him, he's an asshole." She rolls her eyes and looks back at me. "Okay Landon, but this is not a date."

"Good because then I dont have to pay.  The sex is great and all but...." She hit me in the arm and walked away with her friend.  And I watched...of course. How can a guy resist?