Chapter 4: Sweet Addiction

Start from the beginning

I open the door and I could hear loud music coming from upstairs.  I close the door and make my way up the steps, listening to the music.  It was  a familiar song, well at least the melody, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I open the door and she's on my bed in nothing but my t-shirt and panties on.  I finally recognize the song as I Don't Care by Elle Varner.   I close my room door and lock it, tossing the condoms onto my dresser. She looked up at me, before flipping onto her back and stretching her arms out to me.

I clear my throat and approach the bed, walking into her arms. She smiled, giggling when I buried my face in her neck inhaling her extravagant scent.  I couldn't remove that scent from my mind.

I pressed a soft kiss to her skin before pulling away.  I stood up and pull my jacket off and my shirt over my head. She sits up on her knees biting her lip and staring at me with that familiar lustful glint in her eyes.

Watching her, I grip the hem of my tshirt and pull it over her head throwing it to the side. She didn't have on bra, only panties and it took me off guard.  She had prepared for this. I liked that she was taking so much initiative. I cock a brow but she ignored it.  I place my hands over her breast, squeezing them gently.  I was rewarded with a soft moan. 

I smile satisfied and began massaging them with my hands.  I watch as she closes her eyes and tilts her head to the side as I gently knead her mounds.  I pinch her nipple receiving a soft pant.  I remove my hand replacing it with my mouth. I felt her hands in my hair, gripping it tighter and tighter as I teased her erected nipple with my tongue.

"Ah," she sighs as I lift my head from her breast.  She glances down at me running her hand through my hair in sensational strokes. 

I climbed on top of her, kissing her on the lips before taking hold of her waist bringing her lower half closer to mine.

I knew she felt my erection, it was quite evident.  I wanted her to feel it.  I wanted her to feel exactly how much I wanted her. To my surprise she began to grind herself into me, a groan escaping my lips.

She was becoming a little less shy and a little more wanton.  I loved it. I reach down and hook my fingers in the waistband of her panties, dragging them down her leg and throwing them down on the floor.  I wink at her before I slither down her body until my eyes met her delectable lower lips.  She was soaked and all I wanted to do was taste.

I stick my tongue out, swiping at her moist folds before diving in completely.  I sucked at her clit, before stucking my tongue inside of her massaging her internal walls.  I glance up, smiling to myself as she desperately fisted the sheets in her hands as I happily went down on her.  I listen as she moaned and panted.  She was pushing me on, motivating me to dive deeper. 

"L-Landon." She began to convulse, her body trembling violently as she came emptying her essence into my mouth.  Her breathing was coming out in gasps as she slowly came down from that high.  I lift my head licking my lips, the taste of her evident on my tongue. She tasted like ...sweet whiped cream.

She sighed, her eyes peeling open slowly.  I climb back on top of her and stretch my arms out on either sides of her and peer down at her.  Her hands  let go of the sheets and found my belt loop.  I move my hands to cover hers and I remove them from my belt loop.

"Someones a little impatient." I smirk down at her and she rolls her eyes, letting out a breath of fustration.

I unbuckle my belt and pull my jeans off wiggling out of them, and then kicked them off too. I glance over at the dresser remebering the protection.  I close my eyes pulling myself away from Kayla and sprinted over to my dresser which was only one foot away.  I grab the box, ripping into it and grabbing one of the condoms.