Luna x Molly Weasley

Luna has gone home with Ron, Harry, and Hermione for the Christmas break, and receives an unexpected surprise from Mrs. Weasley. (Not related to previous part)

"Luna! We're heading out to Diagon Alley!" Shouted Hermione to her friend.

"Ok!" Luna shouted back.

"Well are you coming?" Hermione asked her friend, confused at the short and curt answer.

"I'm alright" The girl spoke to her brunette friend. "I've already done all my holiday shopping".

"Alright then..." Hermione said back to her friend. "We'll be back in a couple of hours!'

Luna watched her friends head out the front door before returning to her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna was on the way up to her room when she heard a strange creaking sound coming from behind a door she had never seen in the hallway upstairs.

"Strange... Never seen this before... And what on Earth is that sound?" Luna asked herself.

Luna tried the handle and surprisingly it wasn't locked. She pushed against the door and it swung right open, into a hallway with another door at the end. Luna walked down the hallway, and as she walked the creaking sound grew louder and louder. This was when Luna noticed the moans mixed into the creaking, from outside they had been to quiet to hear, but now Luna could hear them clear as day. This was when she realized that behind the door had to be Mrs. Weasley, for she was the only other person who had not gone shopping that day.

Before she even knew what she was doing, Luna instinctively opened the door to see a sight she had only seen in movies and in porn, a sex dungeon. There was no mistaking it, every type of sex device and toy imaginable was in there, and in the corner, a rocking chair. This was no ordinary rocking chair though, for it held a half nude Molly Weasley rocking back and forth whilst pleasuring herself. To say Luna was shocked would be an understatement. Never in a million years had Luna expected to stumble upon something like this.

"Well, like what you see?" Molly said from the corner, snapping Luna out of her shock. "Well don't just stand there! Come on over."

"H-h-hi Mrs. Weasley" Luna stuttered out, barely able to speak.

"Oh hello there Luna, I thought you had gone shopping with everybody" Molly said nonchalantly.

"I already finished my shopping Mrs. Weasley." Luna spoke quietly.

"Oh honey don't call me Mrs. Weasley it makes me feel oh so old." Molly spoke to the girl.

"O-okay then, what would you like me to call you?" Luna asked the older woman.

"Since your basically part of the family, call me mother." Molly purred out to Luna.

"O-ok I can do that" Luna struggled out.

"Well you're here, come join me. I get oh so horribly lonely..." Molly spoke slowly.

"W-what do you mean?" Luna gasped out.

"Well you stood there so long watching I assumed you would want to join in on the fun" Molly said to the girl.

"I-I'm alright I'll just be on my way now..." Luna spoke to Mrs. Weasley, still in shock.

"It wasn't an optional statement Luna" Molly spoke to the girl as she began to walk over to her.

"W-what?" Luna asked, clearly confused at what the red haired women who was now so casually sauntering over had said.

Lesbian SmutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara