Hermione and Luna

Hermione Granger was not someone who spoke publicly about her romantic life. This paired with her year long relationship with Ron Weasley made it even more of a surprise when she came out as a lesbian. Many people were astounded that the innocent school girl had been hiding a secret like that for seven years. Many others were surprised that they hadn't noticed, because thinking back Hermione was constantly checking out other girls, but because of her relationship with Ron, people always turned a blind eye. After Hermione ended things with Ron she felt unfulfilled romantically and was looking for some action, specifically in the astronomy tower, because Hermione knew a certain blonde Ravenclaw would be up there in the late hours of the night. So that is where our story begins.

"Hello?" Hermione called out into the darkness of the astronomy tower.

"Over here" a voice from the far side of the room called out in return.
Hermione made her way to the voice and found Luna on the balcony overlooking the wonderful and magical campus of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
"What are you doing up here so late Luna?" Hermione asked the Hufflepuff.
"I could ask you the same thing!" Luna replies jokingly.
"Touché" replied Hermione.
"I'm observing the stars" Luna said, responding to Hermione's initial question.
"They are quite beautiful aren't they" Hermione answered trying to peak the blonde girls interests.
"So how is Ron?" Luna finally said after a substantial awkward silence.
"Oh uh, things kind of fizzled out between us" Hermione tentatively spoke back.
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that... You two were cute together" Luna responded quietly.
"Well you know, all good things must come to an end, and of course there's the whole lesbian thing." Hermione awkwardly responded.
"Oh ya, I apologize I totally forgot..." Luna answers back.
A few more minutes pass, with neither of the girls speaking, until Hermiome decides to break the silence,
"Luna, this may be a weird question and a bit forward, but... Are you interested in girls at all?"
"What do you mean interested in girls? Like as friends? Of course I am." Luna responds a bit confused.
" No Luna, I mean are you romantically interested in girls..." Hermione says to the girl her face hung low, feeling bad that she had steered their innocent conversation in this direction.
"I, I, I don't really know. I'm still a virgin so I haven't experienced a man or a woman. I guess I'd be open to either." Luna responds, glad to actually be able to open up to someone who might understand her confusing feeling.
"Luna... You're a virgin still? That's crazy! You're a seventh year for God's sake!" Hermione responded in bewilderment.
"I guess no one ever showed an interest in me, it wasn't like I wasn't open to losing my virginity, the opportunity just hasn't arose." Luna responded blushing with embarrassment over her innocence.
"Luna... Would you like to lose your virginity?" Hermione asked knowing it was a hit or miss question.
"W-what do you mean" Luna responded not sure what to make of Hermione's question.
"I mean, do you want me to take your virginity tonight?" Hermione answered her confidently.
"I-I-I don't know" Luna stuttered out, amazed that anyone would want to sleep with her. "I guess you could do that" Luna responded having made up her mind.
"Wonderful!" Hermione said with excitement, " Just follow my lead, ok?"
"Ok".

Luna followed Hermione towards the back of the tower where a bed that was rarely used lay in a corner. With a simple flick of her wand, Hermione lit the candles laying around the bed.
Luna layed down first and looked up at Hermione who began undressing herself.
Hermione started by taking off her Gryffindor sweater revealing nothing but a lacy red bra holding up her c-cup breasts. Hermione then unzipped and began pulling down her jeans, revealing a matching set of lacy red panties. Luna couldn't believe what she was looking at. When she was first accepted into Hogwarts she thought that the freedom away from her father would mean sex and partying, but here she was, a seventh year, losing her virginity.
"Your turn" Hermione who was now laying on the bed next to Luna whispered into her ear.
Luna then began to take off her Hufflepuff sweater which revealed a plain black bra holding up a very impressive set of d-cup breasts. Luna then slide her pants off of her waist which revealed a simple pink thong. Hermione took in the sight before her, it was like nothing she had ever seen.
"Sorry if I'm too ugly" Luna said after seeing the look on Hermione's face.
"What are you talking about? Ugly? Your fucking beautiful". Hermione answered back.
Luna didn't know what to say so she layed on the bed waiting for Hermione to initiate something.
"Luna I'm going to begin fingering you, is that ok?" Luna gave Hermione a short nod as Hermione worked her way down to Luna's panties and began pulling them off of her already wet pussy. Hermione began inserting a finger into Luna who was already a mess.
"Christ Luna your so tight, haven't you ever fingered yourself before?" Hermione asked the blonde girl who was coming apart above her. All Luna could manage was a short shake of her head. Hermione couldn't believe, she was going to fuck untouched pussy.
Hermione began sliding another finger into Luna who was a moaning mess at that point. Luna a wasn't sure how long she could last when Hermione began licking her clit. That was the last straw, Luna came heavily all over Hermione's fingers, who proceeded to lick it all up.
"Wow" Luna said "That was amazing".
"Oh it's not over yet" Hermione responded back grinning.
"What?" Luna asked confused.
"Now." Hermione said "I get to fuck you".
Luna didn't know what to say so she simply stayed quiet while Hermione grabbed her wand, whispered a spell Luna had never heard, and then pointed her wand at her crotch. Suddenly and eight inch strapon was attached to Hermione's legs. Luna stared in amazement at the phallis that has appeared from nowhere, the spell was undoubtedly from the forbidden section of the library.
"Ready?" Hermione asked the quivering blonde girl below her. Luna simply nodded her head.
Hermione then lined the bulbous tip of the strapon up with Luna's tight, wet, and quivering hole. Hermione began to push in and Luna groaned in pain, for this was far bigger than Hermione's fingers. Once Hermione felt that the cock was situated well enough, she began thrusting hard into Luna's spread legs, penetrating her like no one had before. Luna was a mess of screams and moans from the overwhelming pleasure. Hermione continuously thrusted causing Luna to begin seeing stars it felt so good. As Luna began to reach her release she felt a strange sensation, like she had to pee. As Hermione thrusted harder and harder and Luna's release grew closer and closer, the sensation grew stronger. And finally with some final thrust Luna began squirting like crazy all over Hermione who seem very shocked by the turn of events.
Luna soaked herself, Hermione, and the entire bed with her discharge.
"Wow" Hermione said in awe " You're a squirter!"
"A what?" Luna asked.
"A squirter. Someone who squirts when they cum!" Hermione said, still not quite believing what had just transpired.
"So that's what that's called? It felts so weird yet so good." Luna responded shocked.
" It's quite an amazing skill to have Luna, you should be proud. It also means we're going to be spending a lot more 'quality time' together."