28

Taylor's P.O.V

After i took the blanket away from Niall. i ran away leaving him in his boxers with cody aha that must be interesting. I could here them talking and Niall's famous laugh every girl wants to hear in person.

I crawled back into bed and almost fell asleep until i had 3 children jumping on my bed... ( if you don't know that would be its Niall, Cody, and Jake ) " what d-do you want?! "

" We are goin shoppin! " Niall said kissing me on the cheek. " Jake cover your eyes.. " cody said putting his hands over jakes eyes. me and Niall laughed.

Cody's P.O.V

After trying to get Tay up ( which ended up me getting hit in my no no zone and Niall getting slapped in the face ) we waited another hour and a half until she was finally ready. " so i wanna go to chapters, forever 21, and Victoria secret! " said Taylor. " since when did you like VS?! you always said that store was for sluts and stuff like that? " I asked looking at Taylor she laughed and said she was kidding. Niall grabbed her and Jakes hands. there such a cute family. Parker and Allyssa were watching Ariel. Taylor seen how awkward i looked and put her hand out, so i grabbed it and i felt like part of the family aha i dont know why but ya.

After shopping for a few hours we decided to go to the food court. i got Taco Bell and every one else got Chinese.

*Niall's P.O.V*

After a few minutes of eating, talking , and laughing i looked at Taylor's face and it all of a sudden went pail.. " Hey... Taylor what's wrong you look like yer gonna be sick.." she didnt answer, she just looked down and continued eating.

*Unknown P.O.V*

I was walking in the did court and i seen her.. the one I've always hated... Taylor. I cant believe it after 15 years i find her here! this is gonna be great.... you better watch you back Taylor.. and your family's too...

___________________

heyy!! Soo sorry its taken me forever to update... I'm going to a concert tomorrow so i will probably get a few more chapters ready to update while I'm driving there so ya :) sorry its short ~Tay :)