7

* Taylor's POV *

It was now 8:00 pm and i was super tired! im glad to be heading home. Jake was passed out and Niall was too in the passenger seat! they were so adorable!!!! " Babe no! " Niall said in his sleep. "hahaha Niall wake up!!" i yelled. " What?!? " He yelled back " Ni- you were sleep talking again..... It was about me to! it was adorable!!!" i said trying not to laugh.

" Um.. yeah i was um..... Dreaming about you leaving me and bringing Jake as well and i din't want that to happen!" he started to cry as he said that so i whipped his tears and told him i won't leave him and i made that a promise and he knows i don't break promises.

I heard Niall sigh with relief after i said that which was a good thing. I could tell he was still tired also, so i hurried home and in no time we got there.

*Allyssa's POV*

I just walked into my room to see Harry taking a nap while hugging my pillow screaming "Allyssa dont leave please NOOOOO!!! "

It was cute but scary.. what was he dreaming?? " Harry!! wake up!!! " i yelled. " what happened??" He said out of breath.. damn that was hot! " the question is.. what the hell where you dreaming about!!??" i said rubbing his back. " We got into a fight and you told me you hated me and- and you left just like that and i never seen you again! And Allyssa i don't want that to happen!! Never ever!!! " he almost started to cry but didn't. " Harry.... I'm not going to leave you!!! I will never leave you! And why would i leave if we have a baby on the way?? " i said holing his hand " i don't know " he said letting go of my hands and putting his head on my lap.

" I love you Harry" " I love you too Allyssa, and can i tell u a secret??"

___________________

heyyyyy comment what u think the secret is!!! <3 luv u guys ~ tay