2

" Omg Niall!! That's the best present a girl could ask for!! " She gave Harry a look as to why he couldn't be as romantic as Niall.

" That's a wonderful gift Niall, but have you talk to her parents about it yet?"

" Mate of corse i have haha! They both hugged me and said of corse there is no one they would rather her be with then me."

* Taylor's P.O.V *

"Hello Jake, I'm your mommy and your daddy is out in the hall... I wonder what he is telling them. I heard Allyssa get excited but i can't hear why... Hmmm... What do you think little guy?? " Just as I said that Jake's eyes fluttered open. He defiantly had Niall's eyes and eye colour, those eyes i fell in love with the second i seen Niall. The same colour as the ocean after a storm, a beautiful green-blue colour.

Jake looked at me then looked around. I wonder if he was looking for Niall. His eyes came back to me then tears filled his eyes. " Niall get you butt in here!!!!" i yelled.

* Niall's P.O.V *

" Oh crap i think I'm in trouble! " Niall said worried. So all three of them walked inside.

"Yes babe?" he seen Jake was upset and walked over and picked him up. He immediately stopped crying which was good.

Taylor's doctor said she was ok to go home now so i ran to the car and got everything ready for the baby.

Taylor was ready to go so i pulled the car up to the front doors.

* 20 minutes later *

"Oh thank god we are home!! Ni can you watch Jake while i shower and freshen up?? " I agreed. I started singing You & I because that was what Taylor's iPhone was playing, Jake's hand wrapped around my finger as I sang. " He's perfect." I thought to myself. " Just like you babe. " Taylor said from the top of the stairs. Me and Taylor shared a big house with 3 floors. A basement main floor and an up stairs where are bedrooms, bathroom and ' play room ' are.

Jake started chewing on My finger so i asked Taylor to make him a bottle or what ever she was supposed to do, Taylor asked if i wanted to feed him for the first time since she has been since he was born. I excitedly grabbed the warm bottle and sat on the couch with him. " Jake smile!! " * Click * Niall had taken a pic to post on twitter and Instagram so his fans could see the new baby.

5 minutes later Niall was putting Jake down for a nap and Ni's phone started going off like crazy!!

They were tweets. There was good and bad ones as usual but this time it bothered me.... Some of them read, " Omg congrats Niall he is to cute!! " And another read, " She doesn't deserve him!! Taylor can go die in a hole and bring the kid with her! "

I sat on the couch and started crying.

* Niall's POV *

I was in Jakes bedroom and i could hear my phone going off. Taylor was probably getting annoyed so she went on my phone to see what it was. Once i got Jake to sleep i quietly went down stairs and i did not expect this to be happening. What was wrong? Did a family member pass? Was it her Ex again?? What ever it was it was was hurting my baby girl and i wasn't happy about it!