Chapter 5: Redemption

Location: Hidden leaf village entrance

(Itachi walks to the entrance of the villiage gate where he is stopped by to jonin guards on patrol)

Jonin 1: hey stop!

Jonin 2: is that itachi uchiha!? What is he doing here?

Itachi uchiha: looks like everyone wasn't inform on my return. Well if you know me, then you know what happens if you attack me right?

(The two patrol men tremble parlayed in fear as the gaze into his eyes. Then a familiar voice emerges.)

Kakashi katake: That's enough itatchi I apologize for their lack of knowledge but the sharingan is not necessary.

Itachi: kakashi?..... hmm very well.( closes his eyes releasing the men from the genjutsu) where's sasuke?

Kakashi: you'll have time to see him later. Right now, we have important matters at hand. Follow me this way.

( as itachi walks through the village many villagers and ninja eye and stare in fear, hatred and awe of the sight of the leaf villages traitor. He doesn't pay attention he's more focused on the village and how much it has changed.)

Venue: hokages office

Hiruzen sarutobi: its been a while itachi.

Itatchi: ( bows) yes lord third.)

Hiruzen srutobi: stand itacthi you've done enough for the village as it is you no need to bow to me. After all I'm the person who've caused all the pain in your life. You deserve to be the hokage rather than me I believe you'd do a much better job. I've tainted your name and everything that you stand for please forgive me.

(Itachi looks down in silence, reflecting his life.)

Itatchi: no

Hurizen sarutobi: hm?

Itatchi: No, lord third, you did nothing wrong everything you've done was to protect the will of the village and its people. Sometimes decisions that are the hardest and most painful are the ones best. I do not regret anything I have done for it was for the sake of the village and I stand here today as proad ninja of the hidden leaf because my mission was successful and the will of fire still burns?

Hurizen sarutobi: itachi!?( a tear rolls down his face.) Thank you(bows to itachi) I'm forever in your debt.

(Every ninja in the room is surprised too see the hokage bow and respect itachi enough to shed a tear.)

Venue: hokages office

(Time passes)

Sarutobi hurizen: well do we all understand the mission completely. As of this moment the villagers on outsiders from other nations doesn't know that I'm alive.

All ninjas in the room: aye!

Hiruzen sarutobi: alright dispatch now.

Itatchi: now that we finished business I would like to see my liitle brother kakashi.

Kakashi: alright, but I should warn you. Hes been affected by orochimarus curse mark. So he's not himself.

Itachi: how much not himself?

Kakashi: that he'd kill even you

Itachi: he already wants to kill me, no lets move.

Venue: hidden leaf village

Ino: sakura come on lets go! Where going to be late, the store is going to close soon.

Sakura: oh what are you in a rush for. Its just a discount today on clothes

Ino: fine don't blame is sasuke finds that I look prettier in my new dress.

Sakura: didn't know sasuke like pigs in dresses hahahah!

Ino: take that back forehead.

Sakura: who are you calling forehead bigmouth .

( kakashi breaks the two of them up sorry girls you're in our way, and we are in bit of a hurry .you two play nice please.)

Sakura: whos that guy kakshi is with.

Ino: idk but he kind of reminds me of sasuke. Didn't he have a brother.

Sakura: yeah but it couldn't be he murdered their whole clan.

Ino: idk, but if we don't hurry up the shop would be closed.

Sakura: right first one there gets to be with sasuke.

Venue: interrogation room.

We had nowhere to put him where he be out of the way of injuring or killing civilians.(opens cell door)

(itachi is in shock of his little brothers' appearance)

Itachti: sasuke!?

Sasuke: get out!

Itachti: sasuke its me itachti

Sasuke: kakashi I think I'm starting too hallucinate. Hahahah!(sasuke laughs out of his mind)

Kakashi: its not an illusion sasuke this man is really itachti

Itachi: its true its me sasuke.

Sasuke: really.....itachi you're itachti.... Itachti, itachiiiii!!!! I'm going to kill you!

( sasuke breaks out of the chains binding him activating full curse mark form)

Sasuke: Itachti!!!!!!