'It's alright. Nothing is going to happen. I'm here, protecting you and nobody can enter this house. Promise. I would never take you to a place where your aren't safe" I say and she nods. 

"go to sleep" i say and lay her back down. She lays on top of me and i wrap my arms around her. 

"I'll keep the dreams away, I'll protect you, always." i whisper and then she falls into sleep again.

Youé's POV:

I wake up, remembering my dream. That dream plays over and over again and again.

I walk to a house, Derek told me to. And I ring the bell. i feel the knife in my sleeve. I close my eyes and my breath shivers, I know what is going to happen. I have to stab a boy that maybe has done something wrong. MAYBE

It's just not fair, but I can't stop myself.

He opens the door and i feel tears burning in my eyes, I have no choice. I look in his eyes and sadness enters my body.

No, I can't.

It's Liam, I have to...stab...Liam. I can't show my fear. "Love? Are you alright?" he asks me and lets me in. I can't stop myself, i can't deny orders. The orders from the damn CIA. I close my eyes, feeling tears rolling down my cheeks. He hugs me from behind. "You look good" he says and my breath shivers. 

you're smoking, so hot, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, stunning.

All those boys said stupid words, not knowing me at all.

But this is Liam, and it changes.

You're my life, I love you, you mean the world to me, I can't live without you

Liam's words are different and more tears escape my eyes. But i can't deny orders. I have to warn him.

His hands slide down my stomach. 'no, stop" I say and his hands stop for a second, then move on. "What's wrong babe? I love you" 

"No, you have to go, you have to leave" I say and his hands more to my chest. I try to turn away. "Babe, it's me, Liam" he says and I'm panting.

"No, they are going to hurt you Liam" i say and my eyes get wide. It's time. i feel the knife again and slip it out of my sleeve. His eyes get wide, scared.....of me.

I can't do it. 

"I can't hurt you" I say.

I fall down on my knees, the SWAT team rushing inside, taking Liam with them. Somebody lifts me up and set me on my feet. 

"Why didn't you finish you mission?" he asks me, anger in his eyes.

Derek, idiot.

"I love him' i say and he slaps me.

I sigh, stupid dreams. But I am really scared. The time I did those things, i couldn't think, blocked my thoughts and emotions out. Exept one, anger. When those boys opened the door, i was convinsing myself that they were bad. That made it easier. 

That happened, I can't change it. But it comes back and I can't forget it.

Liam shoves a little and wraps his arms tighter around me. Liam, the love of my life. I bring him in danger by being with him. But I can't live without him. 

I close my eyes and my breath shivers. I need to forgetmy past and start over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura's POV:

The day was boring! But now, we're entering a club. This night I'm going to get wasted like hell! Zayn is in the mood, i can see it in his eyes and i smirk at him, he taps my butt and then gives me a wet kiss on my lips.