Love in the air

En başından başla

She smiles a shy smile to me and I smiles back, then pull her into a hug. That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard, by far. 

"I love you so much Youé, so so much. You are my world now" I say and kiss her softly, a tear escapes her eye, but she's smiling. "Why are you crying?" I ask, confused. "I'm happy" she says and  kisses me back, softly and cute.  I wrap my arms tightly around her and she snuggles up against my chest. Her eyes flutter and she falls a sleep. She's beautiful, gorgeous and wonderfull. Her perfect face relaxed but with a little smile. I gaze at her perfections. Her thick lashes covering her green eyes. her soft skin against mine, I feel tears burning up. I never had this feeling before. 

This is the feeling of true love. Tears streaming down my cheek, I feel so happy, the salt of the tears burn in my eyes but i can't stop smiling, not even trying to wipe them away. She's so beautiful, her hand tosses around and grip mine, our fingers fit in perfectly and she smiles in her sleep.

I rub softly over her cheek and think. How can someone ever hurt this girl? She's to perfect for this world. Her shiny black hair falling over her shoulders.

I tried to image her story. Her knocking on a door, a boy opening, examinating her and letting her in, hoping for a good round. Her turning around with dead eyes, no sparkles and life like she has when she's with me and the boys.

The boy confused and the next thing he feels, a knife digging into his chest. 

This girl didn't mean to hurt, didn't mean to kill, she deserves a way better life. And i'm the one that is making her life better. She told me many times that I am her life, I'm the one who makes her smile, the one who cares about her, and she's so happy that she met me.

I'm have big honor to have her as a girlfriend.

My tears stop and my head drops back. 

"Youé, I love you so much, so, so, so much. I'm never going to leave you, never, I promise" I whisper into her ear and she moves wraps her arms around me. I lift her up and walk to our room, laying her down on my bed and then walk back to the livingroom, carrying Louis to Harry's room again, slowly laying him down and putting the blankets over him and walking back to my room. 

I take a shirt and put it on.

I step into the bed and her eyelids flutter, she's dreaming again. Her smile is gone. i hold her close to me and she curls herself up to a ball, she always does that when she's cold or scared. I hold her closer and her breath is picking up.

"Shh' I say and lay my hand on her forehead. She grabs my shirt, holding it tight. She makes a noise. "No, stop" she says with a soft voice, her eyes are still closed and her hands bald into fists, still holding my shirt.

"Youé, love, it's me, Liam" I say. "No, please. They are going to hurt you, Liam" she says, still sleeping. This is creeping me out. Concer flooding through my body.

"Youé, wake up" i say and take her hands in mine, kissing her forehead. "I don't want to hurt you" she says and she relaxes, not moving at all.

'Babe, wake up' i say a little harder now and shake her. Her eyes shot open and she sits up, looking at me with wide eyes and then pushes me against the back of the bed, in a protective position in front of me. 

She looks around the room, then shoves a little backwards, still in front of me. "It was a dream" she whispers and turns around to face me. "i scared you" she says and closes her eyes, then opens them.

"No, it's alright" i say and she sighs, then drops her head and falls into my arms. "I can't stop thinking about it, Liam. It was my life and I hoped to start all over, but I can't forget..." she says.