3

as time skips idly by, i feel my heart beat faster and faster. why, you ask? because i was going to see you, jeon jungkook.

i take a seat in the gym and you sit beside me. i quickly take matter into the situation and grab the towel beside me and hand it over to you.

i hurriedly jog over to the vending machine and buy you a cold water with my money. in one month, only including the water, i've spent about $60 since i buy it for you twice a day. it's important that you stay hydrated.

of course you've never asked if i drank or ate anything, but if you did, i'd say that your health is more important than mine!

as i reach you, i sit beside your muscular, sweaty form once again before handing you the water bottle that you immediately chugged down.

without further words, you were about to get up. until i stopped you by grabbing your large hand.

"jungkook, a-are you feeling okay?" i ask hesitantly as you stare back at me with cold, unreadable eyes. "if anything is bothering you, tell me."

"you're the only thing bothering me." was all you said before yanking your hand away from mine, rather harshly. that resulted in me falling and scraping my knees on the bleachers.

"o-ouch." i silently whimper, only enough for you to hear.

ignoring the stares i received from you and passerby's, my embarrassed flushed cheeks and i run over to the girls' bathroom.

i still have hope you'll be open with me one day.

but tell me jeon jungkook,

did you care?