Chapter 19

Weeks later

Justin's POV

So today I'm meeting up with YN and Ryan. I think I rather be friends than not have them in my life. They are my best friends , so I decided to forgive Ryan.

Also YN broke up with Ryan but still remained friends for the baby.

Today we are going to hang out like good old days. I'm really happy to see th after everything that has happened.

I drove to the park and waited for Ryan and YN.

Ryan's POV

So me and YN broke up becuase we think being just friends is better.

We will still remain close for the baby.

Right now I'm getting ready to go to the park to hang with Justin and YN. I'm glad we can still hang out like the good olds before all this drama happened.

After I got ready I drove to the park and when I got there I saw Justin sitting on a bench playing with his phone.

I started walking to him.

Ryan: Hey JB

Justin: Hey man

we then did our bro hug and sat down.

Justin: So I guess we just wait for YN to get here

Ryan: Yeah, you know women are always late

Justin: haha

We then started to talk while we waited for YN.

__________________________

Hope you liked the chapter.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

QOTD: So what did you guys think about Justin's videos for jail being released?

AOTD: I think its disrespectful. He also deserves his privacy.People should just leave him alone and stop with all the fake lies on the media.