Chapter 10

YNs POV

I woke up and got ready for school. I really hate Monday's, but I had to go to school.

I eat breakfast and then drove to school.

Once I got there I got off my car and went inside and walked to my locker.

I was getting my books when I felt someone behind me.

I turned around to see Selena.

YN: What do you want ?

Selena: An apology for what you did last night ?

YN: What ?! Im not going to apologize.

Then I saw Justin and Ryan walking towards us. Selena then ran to Justin and pretended to cry.

Justin: Selena what's wrong ?

Selena: Well I came to apologize to YN for yesterday and she just started to say things to me for no reason.

Justin: YN why would you do that and Selena your not the one to apologize YN is.

YN: Look she is lieing and I'm not apologizing to anyone !

Ryan: YN why are you acting this way to Selena, she hasn't done anything wrong.

I was surprised at what Ryan just said. I looked at Selena who had a smirk on her face.

YN: ANYTHING WRONG ?! RYAN SHE KEPT FLIRTING WITH YOU LAST NIGHT !

Ryan: she was just being friendly

Justin: yeah

YN: UGH!!! Look I'm going to class I'm not dealing with you guys right now. 

I just got my things and walked away. I'm very pissed, I can't believe they don't believe me.

As I was walking I could hear Justin and Ryan calling me but I ignored them.

*Later During The Day*

I was now walking to lunch when someone pushed me and it was Selena.

If this bitch keeps bothering me, I'll destroy that pretty face of hers.

Selena: Look bitch I get what I want.

And she just left. I got up and was wondering what Selena meant by "I get what I want"

I continued to walk to the cafeteria and then grabbed my lunch. I sat at a table and started to eat.

Then someone sat next to me.

Ryan: Hey babe

I just ignored him.

Ryan: YN...

YN: What

Ryan: Hey I wanted to tell you please be nice to Selena because is our friend

YN: Whatever...

I got up and threw my plate and walked away.

-------

What do you think will happen next ?

Will Ryan and Justin ever believe YN?

What did Selena mean when she said "I always get what I want" ?

vote.comment.share.

Sorry I haven't updated but I have been busy with school and family problems. I'm just stressed but I'm so excited to see Believe Movie, I already have my ticket. :)

Hope you guys liked the chapter.