Bad Girl

P R O L O G U E

Alva is known as the baddest of the girls, the girl that had flawless pale skin and piercing blue sharp eyes with long straight raven hair that ended at her waist.

With her piercings and tattoos, people underestimate her fists, Alva fought but she boys, men.

She could get anyone especially the good boys, pointlessly falling to her feet, all would see her as the goddess but a badass goddess, due to that women hated the natural attention she had.

She used to live on the streets because everyone has a story that lived on it just like she did, except her's was more different than anyone it's a fact.

  With a past haunting her, she is the an important member of a motorcycle club and a fight club.

   Can't keep yourself sorted out, why not let your anger out.

   It's in here nature to date the bad boy's that were interested in her, with being a girl who constantly runs from a past she stumbles in the arms of a good boy, maybe a bad boy or even a player.

  Who knows?

*

    Jackie Alburns, the nerd of nerds, he was sure he could be the king of them being constantly bugged by girls and guys to do his homework being the good boy he is, never would he reject.

     He's tall and has a drool worth body he keeps constantly hidden from eyes, with blonde hair that falls in his eyes and large green eyes but with squared black coated glasses blocked his glimmering eyes.

     With a dream of being a doctor his dreams come crushing down as he seen the black-haired goddess walking through the school hallways with her flawless skin, he realized he was in love for the first time.

*

    Soren Dean, the boy with dark inked tattoos and an rock hard body he walked the halls as the mysterious bad boy, girls love all bad boy's no matter what, so why not use it to his advantage and use the girls for bed.

    Short raven hair, blue dark captivating eyes that made girls go crazy, tattoos, muscles, what else does he need?

    Being the leader of a motorcycle group, loving to fight and an rate.He hears word about Alva the girl who was to important to the rival motorcycle group.

    Interested, he finds this girl, fighting his best-friend getting his ass handed to him, Bang! did the bad boy really just love in love at first sight?

*

    Nathaniel Mills, the player who fed of his daddy's money.Going through girls like socks, he used money for everything.

    It was natural being the star quarterback, having the girls go crazy over his body, he was the guy who could care less about school expect for getting into college.

    With short dark brown hair and dark eyes he could have seemed like model out of a magazine.

  After a hard practice with his coach and fellow teammates, caught up in thoughts of being stressed and stuck in the past, Nathaniel comes across the first person who made his heart race faster then his feet. 

    So the Player fell in love just like all the others.

-

  These three boys can't help but grab the attention of Alva, she was a walking goddess that roamed there brains from day to night.

  So, can Alva have all three?

  Or is this just another walk in the park for the bad girl?