Goddess

She walked through the doors just as one song ended and a new one started. Only Angel, by Harry Styles. Taehyung could swear everyone turned their heads her way. Boys as much as girls.  She walked as if she owned the place. Like she knew it all. There is nothing going on in the world that she doesn't know about. Leather hugged her body in a way that made his mind go dark places, but her face was so gentle.

Taehyung came into this bar almost every weekend. And he had never seen her before. Suddenly he felt as if he had been missing her his entire life. Like he had been looking for this girl every day, like he had been longing for her all along. Like she was all he was ever going to need in life.

The way she threw her hair back when she walked up to the bar left it reflecting the pink neon light that was shining onto her angelic frame. Taehyung wanted to look away. He was aware of the fact that he was staring, like a total creep. But so was everyone else. And she knew.

She looked around, leaning against the bar counter. Like she was the queen, and all of us so much less special than her. Taehyung knew everyone wanted her. And so did he. He couldn't quite figure out the colour of her eyes in the mix of neon lights, no matter how long he stared into them from afar.

He could swear his heart skipped at least four beats when her eyes brazed his for the blink of a second. Or was she just looking at someone behind him? He hoped to god she wasn't. A drink was placed on the counter next to her. Taehyung didn't remember seeing her making an order. But she probably didn't have to. He wanted to give her the world, when he didn't even know her name.

Her cheeks were winsome and mellow, a little like a child's. He wondered what they looked like blushing. Had anyone ever made her blush? Would anyone dare?

It was a matter of time before someone would walk over to her. One of the brave ones. Definitely not Taehyung. He was terrified of the second her eyes would give their attention to only one person. He was okay as long as she was everyone's. He knew he couldn't handle seeing her be someone's. And he still couldn't stop staring. You'd expect a girl like her to wear red lips. But they were pink, like a babies soft blanket, so innocently gorgeous. The shape of her mouth was made by the universe itself. There was no way she was real. There was no way she was right there, existing right in front of his eyes.

All along she had, and he only found out now. Taehyung suddenly felt betrayed. Betrayed by the world that had hidden this girl from him for so long. But he was blessed now. If it was just this night he got to see her, it was alright. She was magical. Her eyes crinkled up in the most beautiful way as she listened to the song playing. So, she's into rock songs. Slowly, people began dancing, nodding their heads to the beat. As if they had copied her preferences.

Taehyung sat still. How did they manage to look away? It was completely impossible. Her delicate hand ran through her hair for a second. The way it fell so daintily was not intended, but she didn't have to try. She downed her drink, throwing her head back swiftly. It seemed as if time slowed down. The black choker around her neck couldn't divert Taehyung's attention from her skin. It was alluring.

In the corner of his eyes, more people stood up, dancing. It was one in the morning and he only had eyes for her. There was a small birthmark just underneath her right eye. It reminded him of his own one, on the tip of his nose. He had never aknowledged it a lot. If she liked it, he would be obsessed with it. Then she went along, moving her head. Shortly she bit her lip, her white teeth dissapearing before Taehyung could realize how perfect they were. But he knew anyway.

His heart sped up, as if he was running, as she stood up. There he was. A guy came closer to her, already smirking. Like he had just won the fucking lottery. So did she. But only for a moment. She was like a summer breeze, dancing over the many men that tried to get close. Taehyung knew she was having fun. He was glad. Not only that she was happy. He was glad no one got to have her. Not fully. As the song fastened she shook her head, her hair flying all over the place and landing perfectly in the end.

She held her hands high as she danced. There were small birthmarks scattered all over them. Like the galaxy had  perpetuated itself on her body. Because she was worth being a part of the universe. When she closed her eyes, her eylids sparkled like a billion stars. Gold, with a dash of bubblegum pink.

Her back was against a girl's, making her laugh out loud. The music was suddenly way too loud. Taehuyung needed to hear the sound of her laugh. On the right side of her mouth was a dimple when she smiled. She spun around to the girl behind her. Her arms came down, around the other girl's neck. It looked so lazy yet cool. The girls' hips moved together. They danced with each other, but Taehyung only saw one of them. He was lost in the way they were lost in each other. Their heads were close, like a couple before kissing.

A heartbeat later she had flown off. The song had gotten slower. Then it ended fully. A new tune sounded through the bar, it was smooth, flowing through the air beautifully. It was her song. Every note was made for her, every line written about her. The crowd wanted another fast song, but Taehyung was in love with this tune. As much as he was in love with her. As much as you can be in love with someone you only just saw. It was so much more possible than you would imagine.

Taehyung zoned out for two seconds. He cursed himself for wasting precious attention that he could have given her. He should have. Someone brushed his shoulder. It was soft, only a touch.

"I'm sorry," she said, before making her way out of the bar. Every cell making up Taehyung was alive. She had given him a moment. She had smiled at him. At Him. And no one else.

A/N:
I appreciate votes and comments a lot, they let me know that there's someone actually interested in my writing, so don't forget to do that! Have a good day x