Chapter nineteen:

Draco Malfoy's POV:

-Sexual Content-

I hear her breathing heavily. I'm guessing this is her first time seeing one. I'm quite nervous myself.

I shiver when I remember her saying "No allow me."

She was full of surprises and I almost didn't believe her. My trousers finally reached my feet. I'm left in only my boxers.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

"Definitely." She says sending me a wicked grin. I feel my cock twitch when I sit down on the bed.

"Prepare yourself." I say and wink.

I hear her take a sharp intake of breath when my hands reach my boxers. I slowly pull them down and she looks away blushing more than I ever seen her.

Then she turns to look at me giving me a shy smile. Her eyes widen when she sees me. I take a seat beside her on the bed.

"Nervous?" I ask.

"Kinda." She replies shyly.

"I'll help you. Give me your hand." I say as I offer my hand.

She takes it and I place her hand on it. I look at her and she furrows her eyebrows deep in thought.

"You okay?" I ask.

She nods and I take my hand off her. She gives me a shy smile before shocking me by moving her hand up and down.

My eyes widen and she smirks evily as she moves her hand up and down me stroking my cock.

"Hermione." I moan and I close my eyes.

She starts to go faster and I open my eyes to watch her, and it is so fucking hot.

I lean in towards her and kiss her. My two free hands cupping her cheeks while her one free hand runs through my hair.

I bite her lip and kiss her furiously and then I hear her moan. Her moan is so deeply sexy that it alone almost sends me over the edge.

"Hermione." I moan into her mouth.

She responds by going even faster and she moves her tongue over my bottom lip.

"Hermione." I moan once more before I release on her moving hand.

"Draco." She says before kissing me again.

"Hermione?" I say breaking the kiss.

"Yes?" She smiles.

"You did good." I compliment.

"Really?" She asks absolutely beaming.

"Yup you get almost full marks" I tease.

"What?!" She nearly shouts.

"Hermione." I say right before she hops on top of me

She puts her lips to mine kissing me hard. Both our tongues fight for dominance but surprisingly hers is winning.

She begins to grind on my bare cock. I'm immediately turned on like a light. I grind back into her core and she moans loudly. Sometimes tells me if she wasn't wearing clothes she'd still do it anyways.

I run my tongue along her bottom lip and she lets out a shaky moan. Our movement become less sloppy and more defined.

I grab hold of her hips and move her on me. Her moans are becoming louder and both our climaxes are close.

"Draco I'm close" She moans.

"Me too" I grunt.

This thrust hits her aching core and I wish more that anything that she was naked and sweating below me as I thrust into her.

Then she goes to jelly in my hands and I move from under her so I don't stain her robes. Fortunately I do but I can't say the same for the bedsheets.

"Wow granger a handjob and a dry hump definitely worth full marks." I say with a wink as I pull my boxers up

She smiles sheepishly and I grin
"I don't know what came over me." She whispered.

"Hey Hermione, it was great." I say and she grins.

"I think I better go get cleaned up." She says getting off the bed.

I walk her to the wall and place a kiss on her lips before she went leaving me alone, fully satisfied.

Just clarifying that they did NOT have sex. Hermione was wearing clothing but Draco wasn't wearing pants.

Dont forget to vote and comment
Add my snapchat Shadowhunter-xo

Sorry in my opinion this chapter was pretty crap....

Cyas xxx