Chapter four:

Hermione's POV=

Ron, was dating the one and only, Lavender Brown again. That hurt me deep inside, I felt as though I had ruined everything, I was absolutely hopeless, and desperate to get him back. He was horrible to me at times, but there was also a good side of him. The first time I stumbled upon the two, I cried myself to sleep that very night, while, Ginny comforted me.

"Can't you just move on?" Ginny asked, I could see she was silently begging me to. "Please, Hermione, this isn't good for you."

"No, I refuse to." I snap. "I really want him back." I say, more softly to her.

"He's not even that great you could totally do better." Ginny said, as we entered our common room. "Plenty of guys would be interested in you."

"I don't care I will do something about it." I promised. "I'm not ready to give up on him just yet."

I sat beside Harry and Ron by the fire. Ron barely noticed me anymore. I stared angrily at him and could feel my facial features turn into a snarl.

"I'm going to see Lavender." Ron said, smirking, purposely baiting me.

"You do that!" I snap.

Ginny and Harry stare at me with curious expressions. "I'm fine, really I am" I reply, crossly.

I storm out into the main hallway. Everyone thinks I'm bloody mad, and I hate that he made all this seem like my fault.

I walk through the halls and I don't even know where I'm going. Eventually my feet takes me to the astronomy tower. I sit down in the corner and begin to sob.

Why can't I get him back??

I bury my head in my hands and feel like pulling my bloody hair out.

"Baldness isn't attractive you know." A voice sneers.

I look up and my face turn into a scowl.

"Nothing about you is Malfoy!" I snap.

"Whatever you say Granger. And by the way what are you doing up here?" He asks slyly.

"Oh nothing, just being happy" I say sarcastically.

"I bet seeing the Weasel snog Brown makes you happy." He smirked.

"Shut up, Malfoy." I snap.

Granger, you're such a prude." He sneered.

"And I'm guess you're not." She sneered back.

"Don't change the subject. You're not brave enough in bed." He barked.

"And you are?" I asked.

"Granger when I'm done with you the weasel won't know what hit him." He said.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Granger, I'm going to give you sex lessons" He said.

"SEX LESSONS?" I exclaimed. "Are you mad?"

"Yes." He replied, seriously. "And no i'm not mad."

"Why?" I laugh, surely he is joking.

"So you can get that prat, Weasel back" He replies simply.

"And you would do that?" I ask, why am I even considering this?

"Yes, why not? You wouldn't be the first." He says with a smirk.

"What's in it for you?" I ask, giving him a suspicious look.

"Friendship." He says with a wink. "And as much as I hate to say it Granger, but I owe you."

"Bullshit." I reply, no way he wants to be my friend.

"All will be revealed when the time comes." He says patting my back.

"When do we start?" I ask anxiously.

"Tomorrow." He replies curtly. "Look for my owl, see you, Granger."

"Goodbye, Malfoy" I say, and he leaves me alone again.

What did I just get myself into? What would, Ron say? He would be so mad at me, but maybe that was it. I could take, Malfoy up on his sex lessons, and with my new found confidence, get my boyfriend back.

Not the best plan, but it would work, hopefully. I guess I would have to see how it goes.

Thanks for reading
Vote comment check out my other books and follow me Byee xxx