Chapter six:

Song(s) for the chapter=
1. never forget you~ Zara Larsson.
2. I think I'm in love~ Kat dahlia.

Hermione POV=

"You weren't in the library." Ginny says, suspiciously as I sat down beside her at dinner.

"What?" I asked, unexpectedly. "Yes I was."

"I went there looking for you and you weren't there." She says and I think of a lie.

"Oh I did go but I left early to go for a walk." I lie.

"Where?" She asks, with a smirk.

"Around the castle." I say, quickly.

"With who?" She asks, her smirk growing.

"Me,myself and I okay?" I say and she laughs.

"Sure but anyways I'll drop it for now" She says, emphasizing the now.

"How's Harry?" I ask.

"Well maybe you should ask him instead of avoiding him because of Ron." She says and I immediately feel guilty.

"I'm not avoiding him." I lie.

"Oh, if you're not I guess you wouldn't mind talking to him right now." She says pointing to Harry walking towards us.

He was coming over and Ron wasn't with him. This was my chance to talk to him.

"Hey Harry!" I say as he sits down.

"Hey, Hermione glad you're talking." He says and the guilt comes back.

"I'm sorry I haven't been speaking to you." I say and he smiles.

"It's fine, I understand." He says with a warm smile.

"Where's Ronald anyways?" I ask bitterly.

"Oh he's, with her." He says and my blood starts to boil.

"Oh." I say and Ginny slaps Harry, lightly on the arm.

"Let's just not talk about him when she's happy." Ginny says to Harry.

"I'm right here."I say, and their heads snap around to me.

"Oh right. Sorry." She says.

"Ugh, let's just eat" I say irritated. 
I dig in to my dinner and the couple watch their every word. Fuck you Ronald.

"Ugh, who does he think he is?" Ginny snaps.

Malfoy is teasing a little first year, but for some reason I couldn't pull my eyes off of his lips. I kissed those lips.

"Nothing new." I say and sigh unhappily.

When walking away from the first year he walks towards us. I bite my lip and hope my cheeks don't go red.

"Hey Granger." Malfoy says, with a wink. I literally die.

He smirks and moves on to his next pray. Of course he did that on purpose, to embarrass me in front of my friends.

"What was that!?" Ginny literally roars.

"Nothing he just said hey" I say and Ginny smirks.

"It wasn't just a 'hey' Hermione. I could literally feel the sexual tension between the both of you" She says,and my mouth literally hits the floor.

"WHAT?!" Harry and I shout.

"Jeeze, I was kidding but I know it wasn't nothing." She says, with a wink towards me.

"Shut up." I say, basically confirming her theory.

She sits there smirking triumphantly.

********************
I'm ready to fall asleep. I change into my pajamas and lay under my covers. Just as I'm about to fall asleep the covers are pulled off me.

"What's going on between you and Malfoy?!" Ginny shouts.

"What?" I ask in a tired voice.

"What is going on between YOU and DRACO MALFOY!" She shouts.

"Nothing!" I lie. "Why would you even think that?"

"Well thats not what he said when I tracked him down after dinner." She says with and triumphant smirk. "Ready to talk?"

Cliffhanger!!!!  Check out my other books and follow me xxx