Chapter fifteen:

Song selection:
1. Focus~ Ariana grande
2. Break free~ Ariana grande

Hermione's POV=

He dropped me on the bed and I giggled as he tickled me.

"Draco stop it!" I begged.

"Not a chance, Granger." He replied back with his best smirk.

"PLEASE!" I screamed and he tickled my ribs. I finally kicked him and jumped off the bed.

I grabbed him and swung him on to the bed and he cursed out loud. I was going to tickle him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him. I gasped as I was nose to nose with him.

I felt his hands slither around my back and down to my bum.
I felt him squeeze it and I jumped up.

"Draco." I said and laughed.

"I remember the first time I looked it to your eyes and felt my whole world flip." He said and I could swear my heart flipped. "It was actually right before you punched me."

"Draco, I don't know where I stand with you and I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is every time I think of you, I want to be with you." I whisper. "It was never like this with, Ron."

"Hermione, you mean a great deal to me and I'd be lying if I told you losing you was something I could handle." He said and cupped my face.

He leaned in and kissed me and every time he kissed me time stopped. I wanted to kiss him for hours on end and thank him for reminding me what butterflies felt like. I love that in the middle of our kisses I can feel him smile against me.

Everyone has an addiction mine just happens to be him.

He pulled me down on top of him and then he flipped us over so he was on top. We pulled away for air and he gave me his best cheeky smile.

His lips went down to my neck sucking and nibbling. He was without a doubt leaving little love bites on my neck.

My mind was racing and I knew I'd need Ginnys help at covering them up.

"You okay?" He whispered planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Yes." I said and smiled at him.

"Can I make you feel good?" He asks.

I nodded shyly and he smirked.

"Say it." He said.

"Say what?" I asked.

"Say you want me to make you feel good." He ordered.

"Draco I want you to make me feel good." I said as my face went bright red.

With Draco there was no being shy and I needed to get used to it.

"No." He replied with a smirk.

"What?" I shouted.

"Just kidding." He said with a laugh.

I felt his hands cup my breasts and squeeze them. His hands then travelled to my lower area.

The door then knocked...

Draco jumped off me and I tried to make myself look decent.

"Who is it?" Draco shouted.

"Is Hermione there?" A familiar voice shouted.

"Ginny." I said as I opened the door.

"Wow they really suit you." She said with a smirk.

"What do?" I asked.

"The lovebites they look great!" She said and I felt myself blush.

"What do you want?" Draco asked bluntly.

"Hermione has to come back to the common room immediately." Ginny said with a frown.

"Why?" Draco snapped.

"Ron told Harry about the two of you" She says.

"Oh Merlin's pants, I have to go explain." I said. I pushed past Ginny and Draco called after me.

I felt arms grab me and spin me around. I felt lips touch mine and heard Ginny squeal.

He pulled away and leaned into my ear "Same time tomorrow."

I nodded and pulled Ginny with me.

Little did I know I wasn't the only one who would have to explain some things.

Thanks for reading it's like 5am and my fingers hurt. Don't forget to vote :)))) and comment! Ilys