Icy Date

Storm POV~
Me and Nashi were sitting and talking on the floor for a while. We were talking about things we wanted to do and Nashi mentioned she wanted to go somewhere that was fireproof, so she couldn't burn anything down when she practised her magic.

I remembered a place that Sylvia accidentally froze with her ice devil slaying magic when she was younger, it looks like a giant dome that only she can melt but we completely forgot about it, it's in the forest close by.

"Hey Nash, follow me I want to show you something" I say pulling her up and leading her to the door.

"Okay? But what is it?" She asks.

"You'll find out" I say pulling her to the forest.

It starts to get a little colder as we venture deeper into the green depths of the forest.

"Storm, where are we going? It's getting kinda cold" she says shivering slightly.

"Did you forget your a fire mage? Just heat up your body temperature" I say like it was obvious, which it was.

She heats up her body temperature as we continue to get closer to our destination. I have to let go of her hand in the end because it's starting to burn.

"Well here we are"

"Woow" she says as her mouth hangs low from how beautiful the place looks.

"You'll catch flies" I say closing her mouth with my finger.

"Wait, is this Sylvias ice?" She asks on closer inspection.

"Sure is, we came here when she was around 6 to practise her magic and Well, this happened" I say indicating to the giant cave like half-dome of ice.

"Why did you bring me here?" She asks as we walk inside.

"You said you wanted someplace to practice your magic without burning anything down, and I remembered nothing could melt Sylvias ice apart from Sylvia, so this is literally the perfect place for you to practice" I say blushing a little.

"Thanks Storm!" She says hugging me.

"Nash! Burning!" I cry as her skin burns my own.

"Oh right! Sorry" she apologises rubbing the back of her head.

"Its okay, now go practice your magic, I'll be on the other side of the ice so I don't get roasted" I say making my way around the ice.

"Okay let's do this! FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK!!!" She instantly starts off with her wing attack, not even making a scratch on the ice.

She gets frustrated and tries a different attack.

"FIRE DRAGON TALON!!" She tries kicking the dome but it still doesn't budge.

This continues for about an hour and a half until she almost out of breath. She uses one final attack before flopping down on the ground.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!" When she realises nothing works on this ice, she lies down.

"Man, what a workout, but it's frustrating that I can't break the ice" she frowns.

I give her a hand up and we head back to the guild where we are greeted with some devastating news.