chapter 21

Fab4 was standing at a corner, brainstorming about how to teach Soha a lesson, when their eyes fell on few children, wearing similar kind of shirts with the logo of an orphanage printed on it.

Aliya ( sarcastically ) : waah. ....Soha ka dil kitna bada hai. ...ki ussne aapne birthday party mein orphanage ke baccho ko bhi bulaya hai! !!!

Suddenly an idea clicked in Mukti's mind and she immediately looked at Cabir.

Mukti ( mischievously ) : kyon tu bhi wahi socch raha hai. ...joh main socch rahi hu? ?????

Cabir ( evilly ) : hmm. ...bacche mann ke sacche! !!!!!

Saying this, both Mukti and Cabir headed towards the kids. While, Dhruv and Aliya gave each other a confused look.

Gathering the children around them, Mukti and Cabir whispered something in their ears.

Coming back to Aliya and Dhruv, Mukti and Cabir gave a mission - accomplished -wala - look.

Finally a two layered chocolate cake was bought in the hall. All the guests gathered around it for the cake cutting. While, Soha was busy giving her fake smile to everyone.

Soha was about to blow the candles, when one of the orphanage authorities said " please ma'am. ...agar aap baccho ke saath ek photo lengi. ..toh humein bahut khushi hogi..."

Finding no other way out, Soha nodded her head in a yes. While, Fab4 smirked.

Soon a cricket team. ...no.... no ...a football team of children where surrounding Soha. ...

With great difficulty, Soha gave pose with them for the photographs.

After the photo session, Soha was about to ask the kids to move away, when Mr Khurana ordered her to cut the cake.

Blowing the candles, Soha was about to cut the cake, when the children attacked it.

They started eating the cake with their hands, smashing it on each others face, throwing it in the air and even fighting for the chocolate.

Standing over there, Soha was completely shocked and animatedly starred at her birthday cake being destroyed.

Without wasting her energy, Soha was covered with the bits and pieces of the chocolate cake. While, Fab4 and the other guests laughed out loud, adding fuel to Soha's fuming anger.

Mukti ( laughing ) : gosh yaar. ...I just love these kids! !!!....bhagwan aise bacche sab ko de. ...

Between fab4's laughing session, Dhruv signalled one of the kid's to come towards him. As the tiny boy approached Dhruv, he whispered something in the kid's ear and high fived. Prior to which, the kid left to accomplish his task.

Cabir ( curious ) : ab yeh kya tha? ???

Dhruv ( casually ) : this one is for messing with Nandini. ...just wait and watch. ..

Seeing her beautiful cake all destroyed, Soha was on the verge of crying.

But, soon she found her face dipped in the remaining part of the cake,while the guests gasped. As the tiny little boy, whom Dhruv had tutored , gifted Soha with a solid - bum- pein -laath.

Seeing Soha's condition, Fab4 was just laughing like maniacs.

Cabir ( happily ) : oh my god Dhruv! !!!....this was the best birthday gift. ...ever. ...

Dhruv ( cheekily ) : mention not. ...after all Soha dared to mess with the Angel of Fab5. ..usse toh sabaak sikhana hi tha ....

Mukti, controlling her giggles said " woh sab toh theek hai. ..lekin ab yaha se jaldi hi nikalna parega. ...warna kal subha kahi Nandini ko pataa chal gaya. ...ki Soha ke birthday ko hot and happening baanane mein humara haath tha. ...toh humlogo ki khair nehin! !!!"

Saying this, all of them left the part, not before clicking some candid pictures of Soha.

Malhotra Mansion.

Entering the house, Nandini angrily said " that's it. ...mujhe aap se aur koi baat nehin karni hai! !!!!"

Saying this, she annoyedly started climbing the stairs. While, Manik helplessly gapped at Nandini's retreating figure.

Hearing Nandini shout, Nyonika and Raj who where in the kitchen, came to the hall.

Raj ( annoyed ) : gadhe kahi ke. ..tune phir se meri bahu se jhagra kiya????

Manik ( pissed ) : aap ko hamesha aisa kyon laagta hai ki main Nandini se jhagra karta hu? ???

Raj ( confidently ) : mujhe laagta nehin hai. ...balki pura yakin hai ki tune hi kuch ulta sidha kiya hoga! !!!!

Super pissed the battering session of the father and son, Nyonika yelled " shut up both of you! !!!!"

As a reflex action, Manik and Raj put finger on their lips.

Nyonika ( anxious ) : ab yeh baata ki Nandini gussa kyon hai? ????

Removing the finger, Manik helplessly said " kyon ki maine usse drive karne nehin diya! !!!"

Raj ( pissed ) : aur tune meri bacchi ko drive kyon nehin karne diya! !!!

Manik ( rolling his eyes ) : kyon ki aapki bacchi talli hai! !!!

Raj and Nyonika ( in unison ) : talli? ?????

Manik ( annoyed ) : haan ji. ....uss ne galti se party mein drink kar liya. ..

On discovering this new information, Raj and Nyonika looked at each others face and started laughing.

Manik ( pissed ) : yahan mera haal kharab hai. ...aur aap dono ko mazaak sujh raha hai! !!!!!!

Nyonika ( controlling her laughter ) : sahi hai. ...itne saal Nandini tujhe sambhal rahi thi. ...aur aaj. ..aaj tu usse sambhalega! !!!

Before Manik could reply, they heard Nandini yelling on top of her voice " MANIK MALHOTRA JUST COME OVER HERE RIGHT NOW! !!!!!"

Manik ( scared ) : mar gaye. ...