introduction

Manik Malhotra and his best friends, Cabir Dhawan, Dhruv Vedant, Aliya Saxena and Mukti Vardhan are teen sensation, popularly know as the rock band 'Fab5 '.

Manik is a handsome, charming and a happy go lucky person. The only son of Raj and Nyonika Malhotra, Manik has his own music studio . He also has a girlfriend named Soha, an aspiring model and the daughter of Mr Khurana, the owner of ' Ravtech Company'.

But, the center of Maniks life is none other than, his multitasking Manager, 'Nandini Murthy '. She is like a' Guardian Angel 'for him. Actually, more than that.

Being an orphan, Nandini is a sweet and innocent girl. But, don't take her innocence to be her weakness. A single scratch on Manik and you would witness the devilish side of Nandini Murthy. She would literally drag you to hell and torture you, with an angelic smile on her face.

Nandini is Maniks strength, his backbone and his saviour.

Will Manik be able to recognise his love for Nandini? Whereas for Nandini, will she give her feelings a chance, instead of ignoring them?

Enjoy the experience of selfless love, with this story of Manik & Nandini.

Manan ff : The Manager जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें