45 : enough

The House | night sixty nine

your unconditional love
is enough
to close the gaps
in my feelings,

and to fill the cracks
of my heart.

you're more than enough.

l i v i n g  r o o m

Harry: What else have I forgotten, Louis?

Louis: Memory wise? A lot. (hands Harry their memory photo book) But those aren't important at all. (places hand on Harry's thigh) Guess what?

Harry: What? (flips book open)

Louis: At first, I thought you have a personality disorder. Well, who wouldn't? Others don't get it when I say some days you remember me as who I am, and some days you remember me as somebody else. Then... I realized that that's unlikely. You seem to be fine and remember most of who you are. Same personality, same style, same name– the only thing different is your memory on the things that happened around you.

Harry: (felt down) I'm sorry this has to happen. (looks up at Louis/holds his hand)

Louis: For me, after telling you the truth. (breathes) It doesn't matter if you wake up one morning and not know who I am. That doesn't matter anymore. But there's one thing I want you to remember.

Harry: (smiles) That you love me?

Louis: (kisses Harry's hand) That you're important. You're worth loving, you're amazing, and you're special in the greatest way possible. Your memory of me...(pauses/controls tears) throw it to the bin, delete it from your mind. But never forget that you're enough. You don't have to change and force yourself to recall everything. You're enough.

Harry: Louis (lips wobbling)

Louis: Yes?

Harry: Thank you, (moves photo book aside/hugs Louis tight) for not giving up on me. (burrows face under Louis' neck) You could've left me already, but you didn't. Thank you so much.

Louis: You're my soulmate. And soulmates continue to love, even if they're already apart.

Harry: (whispers) We made a vow, Lou. We can make it– Till death do us part.

- - - - - - • - - - - - -

s o n g | This Is What It Takes - Shawn Mendes