35 : save

Louis' House | night sixty

There are no superheroes,
No one will fight for you,
No one will fly for you,
No one will catch the bullet for you.

But there are villains,
They will hurt you,
They will haunt you,
They will endlessly hate you.

And I'm here to save you.

d r i v e w a y

(incoming call from Tess)

Louis: (answers call)

Tess: Louis, where are you? (panicking)

Louis: On my way to Marbles.

Tess: Don't!

Louis: Why? (hears sound of rain)

Tess: We found Harry!

Louis: (jolts up) Tess, are you serious?

Tess: Yes. But... (pauses)

Louis: But?

Tess: (sighs) We can't approach him yet. (loud thunder)

Louis: Why?

Tess: (sighs) Cars are stuck at Rogue 28, three routes are closed from the storm, that's why most of those who are driving up to the other side of town are passing by this road. (loud thunder) And as for Harry, he's standing in the middle of the goddamn road again and those around him are getting infuriated. We can't approach him since we got stuck in traffic and we're not even that close to where he's standing. (skies rumbling)

Louis: How are you sure it's him?

Tess: (faint thunder) People are leaving their cars on the road and walking back to our direction, we asked what's happening on the other side, and one said there's a man standing in the middle of the road and no one can get him to leave. (people mumbling on the other side of the line) We requested for description and she said a tall man, with tattoos all over his body, and short hair. We thought it wasn't Harry at first until she mentioned some of the tattoos. He's not the reason of traffic, but people are starting to get bothered by his actions. We requested an officer to check on him and see if he can get Harry to co– (loud explosion from thunder/people screaming)

Louis: (confused) Tess? Tess, what was that? Tess.

Tess: (drops phone) No! No! No! Check on him! (sound of car alarms wailing)

Louis: (scared) Tess? Tess, tell me what's happening?

Tess: (mumbling)

Someone: Go back inside, it's dangerous (muffled noises). The tree (muffled noises).

Tess: (loud cry) MY FRIEND IS STANDING THERE! NO!

Louis: Tess... [silence]

Someone: (mumbling)

Tess: YOU CAN'T JUST TELL ME A FUCKING TREE FELL AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE MY FRIEND'S STANDING THERE! (freaking out)

Someone: (muffled noises) Sorry. (static sound/losing signal) He might be under. (muffled noises)

Louis: Where's Harry? (confused) Hello? Someone answer me! What's happening?

Tess: F*CK YOU! YOU CAN'T JUST LET HIM DIE! F*CK YOU! (cries)

Someone: Paramedics are on their way.

Tess: (starts screaming)

Louis: Tess, where's my Harry? Tess? (static sound) Tess, are you still there? Tess?

(signal lost/call ended)

Louis: (scared/in tears) Where's my Harry?

- - - - - - • - - - - - -

n o t e | Next (final) 12 chapters will now take place at different areas. Which means, wherever Louis will explain what's happening.

s o n g | I'll Keep You Safe - Sleeping At Last