09 : rest

Louis' Cab | night twelve

Close your eyes,
And feel the silence.
As the sun dies,
It'll all make sense.

Then when you rise,
Your heart will be open.
To where my lies,
Are slowly broken.

Louis: You're too silent for my liking, are you alright Stran– (pauses) Stranger?

Harry: (snoring)

Louis: Are you that tired? (chuckles)

Harry: (snoring)

Louis: Ah, (smiles) f*ck.

Harry: (snoring)

Louis: (glances at the sleeping Harry) Does this mean I can say anything I want cause you're sleeping?

Harry: [silence]

Louis: You look like a toad with a giraffe's body. (laughs/covers mouth immediately)

Harry: [silence]

Louis: Your breath smells like peppermint and Christmas, and I'm tempted to kiss you for a while now. (makes kissing noises)

Harry: [silence]

Louis: Stranger, your body is really... nice. (snorts/smirks)

Harry: [silence]

Louis: (clears throat) I'm driving and I'm talking to a sleeping man. I need to wake myself up.

Harry: [silence]

Louis: I like you, a lot. (breathes deep) Although the only place I could take you is a rusty diner, I hope you'd understand my purpose in the future.

Harry: [silence]

Louis: There are so many things I want to share to you. But I need to figure out myself more. I need to trust you more. You need to trust me better.

Harry: [silence]

Louis: I'm being too serious. (chuckles) Give me a kiss, maybe?

Harry: No, you little nasty. (stares at Louis/baffled)

Louis: (blushes from embarrassment)

Harry: I heard all of it Lou. But I'm too tired to process anything. (stares at Louis with sleepy eyes) I like you too though.

Louis: (smiles)

Harry: Unfortunately...

Louis: (frowns)

Harry: I won't kiss you.

Louis: (fake laughs) I know that.

Harry: But thanks for the offer. Maybe when you trust me already I canㅡ (winks)

Louis: Okay, (sheepishly smiles) I trust you already. More than anyone in this planet, so when will you do it?

Harry: I'm gonna sleep again. Blah, blah, blah. (covers ears)

Louis: Fine. (rolls eyes)

Harry: (removes cover/chuckles) To be honest, I've liked you since day one. (hesitant) I'm not sure why.

- - - - - - • - - - - - -

s o n g | Sing Me To Sleep - Alan Walker