3

Teo

" bro, lemme holla at you " Zay said, taking a huge bite out his pizza.

" wassup "

" I know you ain't about to date that lil ass girl, Natalie or whateva her name was. " Zay shook his head.

" hip, i know you could get anybody you want but let's be honest " Our other friend, KD said. He had a Hawaiian accent because he was born and lived in Hawaii for 10 years. So it sounded more like

" hip, I know you cood get anie bodie you wunt, but let's be hunest. "

" nah bruh, age only a number. Why y'all tripping? She got fronts and backs and she hella fine " I said.

" mane, you forgetting you bout to be 18? How that gon look? " Our other friend, Jordan said.

" I know how Natalie look, fine " I smirked.

" what y'all talm bout? " Our Coach said, placing his coffee on the table and sitting down.

Coach was like a dad to me, we all were real close to him. Every Thursday after practice he would take us out to eat, so we could study our game plans for Friday night.

" coach, lemme holla at you " Josh, Jordans twin brother said.

" yeah? What is it? " Coach said.

" you being your age, would you date somebody 3 years younger then you, technically 5 since she just turned 15 and you about to be 18 " Josh said. Coach glanced at me.

" why you assume it's me " I said, defensively.

" is it you? " coach laughed.

" yes.. " I said. Everyone burst out laughing.

" Teo going for youngins now " Zay laughed.

" big time, bro " coach said, dapping me up.

-

I know my mom was in the hospital for reasons she won't tell me. She says if any one asks, tell them she's just not feeling well, but I miss her. It's not fun being lonely, my sisters and brothers went to New York to live with my dad for a month, but I refused. I was supposed to live with Zay, but my mom decided I was responsible enough to stay at the house alone.

It's only so much a boy can take. I got into my car.

-

Jocely

I checked my phone to see I got a text from Teo

T : come over?

J: Yea ofc, buh why doe?

T: jus bored, Zay ain't wanna come.

J: ight, omw.

Teo

I've tried. I've tried so hard to get over Jocelyn, but I can't. I know she's with Zay, but I never get this close to a girl just not to smash her. Sorry Zay, but duty calls.