2

Jocelyn

" and this, that thingy. " Teo said, clearly uninterested in this tour.

" this school that boring? " I said

" it got some perks. I just don't know if you a snitch " Teo said

" I'm from Baltimore. You snitch, you get stitched. " I said. Teo turned to look at me and smirked.

" ight. Follow me. " he led me to a closet under the stairs.

" what's this ? " I asked. He opened the door.

" the top spot " he answered.

" what's the top spot? " I asked.

" it's the place girls give guys top." he smirked.

" ew, you ever been down here? " I asked.

" of course. " he answered.

" nasty! " I laughed. He laughed too. Why he being so nice, he wasn't nice like this before.

I heard the bell ring, then footsteps. I was about to walk out when Teo stopped me.

" people gonna think you was giving me top, you walk out first" He said. I did like he said, only to to see lightskin high top boy.

" oh shit, yo I know you. " He said.

" but I'm ne- " He cut me off

" your lil mama from dis morning. Yo, sorry bout Teo. If it makes you feel better, I would've showed you. " He said.

" thanks . " I smiled.

" you said you new? Are you with Teo yet? " He asked. I scratched my head.

" no, I don't like or know Teo like that. " I said.

" oh, damn. Usually he takes the fine girls and I take em after. " He said.

" what? "

" if you ain't with Teo we should do sum later. I'm Zay. " He smiled

" Jocelyn " I said.

" okay, Jocelyn. lemme slide my number In your phone. " He smirked. I gave him my phone and he put his number in. We flirted in the hallway and soon they started crowding.

Teo

Are you deadass? Zay really getting the girl before me? I shook my head. Nah, cuz.

Basketball practice. 3-5 pm

" yo, pass! " I yelled at Zay. He went for a shot, and before it could bounce off the rim KD hopped up and slammed in back in.

" OH SHIT! " everyone yelled. I just stood there scratching my head. I was the dunker, everyone know that.

-

A secret part of me. I dance, nobody knew. I love dancing,it's the only thing that keeps me happy. I love basketball too, but dancing was my secret outlet to the world. I grabbed my jacket. And rushed downstairs.

" where you going, son? " My mom asked.

" studio. Be back by 8 promise " I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

" okay, love you. " She said.

Studio 6 pm

" yo, Teo" The studio manager, Edwin said.