XLVI.Happy Endings

Ever since their beloved teacher perished, the students had been feeling down but at the same time, relieved that everything is now finally over. The next day after, was their graduation day.

At Achlys' house...

Dressed appropriately for the ceremony, Achlys stands in front of the mirror. Her eyes seemed swollen due to too much crying. It's been a familiar scene where she always stares at the mirror first before leaving her house.

"Mom, dad, Ayid-niisama, I'm going to graduate today. It's a shame that you won't be there with me... but I'm not alone now." Achlys speaks from the bottom of her heart. As much as she wants to stop herself from crying, her tears began to fall again. "I have found the man of my dreams, he was also the one who saved me. I love him with all my heart and soul. I also met a very wonderful teacher, he taught us a lot of things. He made me realize that friends are essential to growing. Mom, dad. I'm actually thinking about leaving soon, will you forgive me? I can no longer stay here... my heart is too broken and I need some time and some place to heal. After this graduation, I'm going to move out. Thank you for everything." Achlys bows her head and then wipes away her tears, she puts on a bright smile on her face.

At school...

Everyone else gathered on one spot. Seeing the news from last night, the other people from their school were not certain how to interact with the E-Class students.

"How are you?" Maehara spotted Achlys waiting for Karma. He looked like he was also putting on a bittersweet smile.

"Oh, it's you." Achlys looked at Maehara. "Don't ask me. Ask yourself. How are you?" She gives him a half-meant smile.

"My bad, I didn't think it was an inappropriate question to ask at this time." Maehara rubs the back of his head with his hand.

"Hey!" Nagisa approaches Maehara and Achlys.

"Oh, Nagisa. Have you seen my Karma?" Achlys asks him.

"Not yet... probably late again as usual." Nagisa laughs softly.

"Well... that's my man." Achlys laughs sweetly.

"I-uh, I'll go over there with Isogai and the others." Maehara excuses himself.

"Hey" And finally, the awaited boy makes his appearance. Karma greets Nagisa and Achlys.

"Thank goodness, I thought you were planning on being late for graduation, Karma." Nagisa jokingly says.

"Well~" Karma sticks his tongue out.

Achlys stares at Karma's eyes, his eyes that seemed to be slightly red and slightly swollen like hers. She smiles and realizes that he probably couldn't hold back as well and cried himself to sleep alone.

"Shall we get ready?" Achlys asks with a loving smile.

"Yeah, it looks like it will start soon." Karma nods as he agrees.

The class prepares themselves to get on the stage and receive their diplomas. When it was Achlys' turn to receive her diploma from the principal, she also receives a question from the principal himself.

"Well, do you still want to kill me, Achlys?" The principial Gakuho asked with a smile.

"Yes. I'll beat you in everything that will be enough to kill you." Cheerfully, Achlys answered him.

The principal closes his eyes. "Very well then. I see that you've finally healed." Gakuho opens his eyes once again and glances at the Karma. "Now you're just like my silly son Gakushu. I look forward to your challenges."