My mind is sending signals to the rest of my body to get up. Huh, that's weird, why isn't my body responding; and why do I feel like I know the reason to that.

It's because my mind can't fool the rest of me.

Those statements I thought up are just empty words with no confidence backing them up. The questions I ask myself come with no answers to them, and I'm just waiting for a mysterious voice to tell me what I want to hear.

I have no proof to say that he's alive and kicking somewhere, because all the evidence I have in front of me makes a horror film massacre look more believable. So why-

Did he not want to be with me? Why did he go with death?

Why did he leave me?

I should've made him promise; swear on his existence not to leave me.

Now I'm sure the feeling is despair that's conquering my senses , because the once luminescent blue of the container holding the heart became duller with the rest of the room.

My eye sight becomes blurrier, until everything was unfocused and indecipherable.  My knees catch my head as I slouch into it, wrapping my arms around my legs in an attempt to suffocate myself.

I know that I should pull myself together, so I won't go back to the Jimin I was before; I know I should, but this break down makes me feel unfixable.

He left me. He left me to be alone. He opened up a window I couldn't bare to open, only to lock it and destroy it and me with it.

My head rises as my mind goes blank, my eyes still unable to recognise anything.

Should I take his heart with me when I leave then? Maybe I can find his libs and sew him back together. It's okay if his bodies cold, I can warm him up. He can still stay by my side even if he's not breathing, right.....

what am I thinking....

My own thoughts scare me.

I've never realised how much I couldn't live without Taehyung until now.

His heart. It doesn't deserve to be like that, and it seems so big to have been in his skinny body.

The heart is big...

No, hold on, that can't be his heart because it's too big.

I mean, he does have a big heart since that idiot cares for others more than he cares for himself but its not the same right now.

I'm pretty sure it's an adult heart in that capsule.

This is the first time I'm glad I paid attention in science.

This was a long stretch but it gave me hope. Hope that Tae was still living, so that I still have the chance to claim him.

This little bit of light shining on the situation seemed to have given me strength as well, letting me finally pull my weight and get up from my pathetic position.

All colour comes back into my sight, and my gaze towards the capsule was no longer petrified or mournful; I just felt relief with a tint of disgust.

There was no doubt that it was a real heart trapped in that container, and it'll be cruel of me not to feel sorry for the poor soul, but Taehyung's heart is not the one there, and I couldn't more thankful.