Nope!

"No...No, and just no. You know, the no kind of no that puts a stop to this." You sat to Chara who was sitting on your bed. He groaned.

"Just show me one."

"No."

"Please."

"Chara child, I'm not showing you any of my undies."

He sighed. "But I'm your boyfriend."

"And also my bitch, so what I say, goes. Hell to the no." You left the room and grabbed your backpack before heading outside to walk to school. Suddenly, a wild Chara appears on your left.

"Do we have to go to school? I swear, every time I go there I can feel more brain cells dying." Chara complained.

"You really must love hearing me say no all day huh?"

He smirked. "You know, you could always give in..." You sighed and just kept on walking.

"Hello!" Frisk says as he appeared to your right.

"Ack!" You yelled as you tripped a bit.

"Oh gods I'm so sorry!" Frisk panicked.

"It's fine, really." You have him a weak smile, not sure if your heart is still beating or not. He gave a sigh of relief before giving you a kiss on your cheek.

"Nice to know I didn't kill my girlfriend today." He said with a smile.

TIMESKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL CAUSE SCREW THAT PLACE

"I hate my life!" You yelled as you flopped onto your bed and let out a sigh. After school you went on a date with Frisk and Chara to a bookstore and now you just got back home. You looked at your desk you had in your room.

"Why is my computer on?" You got off your bed and went over to it. It was on Undertale.

"Pft! How funny it would be to play as my boyfriend." You giggled to yourself as you grabbed a nearby chair and sat down to play some wonderful Undertale. You hit enter a bunch of times till the screen asked for you to name the fallen child.

"Let's see.., Describe Chara in one word... pervert.... creep... sexy... I know! Stupid! That's your new name." You said proudly to yourself before the screen went black.

"Huh? Aw man, I thought this thing was charged, oh we-" suddenly, a text box appeared on the screen.

Help me help me help me

It kept repeating those words over and over again until you clicked the enter button.

Bad bad bad bad bad very bad

"The hell?" You asked and clicked enter again.

Warning warning warning

You clicked enter again.

Lies lies lies lies

You clicked again.

Soul soul soul soul red soul soul

"What?" You asked before clicking

You can't run (y/n), I found you.