Oh snap!

"Your... Future wife? Ha! Pathetic. Do you really think she'll love you?"
Chara asked the boy standing in front of him. Frisk sighed.

"I knew you were too stupid to understand. I guess I'll just have to take her...by force."

Frisk went to reach for his knife when he heard you start to wake up.

"This isn't over." Frisk then turned and walked away just as soon as you woke up.

"What the fuck woman, put me down!" You yelled right before the boy dropped you.
"I'm not a woman!"

"No but you complain like one."

"You're a woman!"
You stood up and started walking away.
"Hay fucktard, you don't know where you're going!"

"Then show me."

"Bitch."

TIME SKIP YO

"Well, this is the throne room."

"Looks like shit."
Chara grunted and you smiled. Honestly you had fun today. Throwing snowballs, eating weird things, getting tossed into water, and now you're finally here. You took a moment to look at Chara. You thought he was pretty good looking. He then turned and stared at you. You guys stayed like that till Chara yelled fuck it and grabbed your face and kissed you. It took you a moment to realize what was going on before you kissed back. He pulled away and whispered in you ear "See you later." Then you "woke up" in your room.