Chapter potato

"Holy shit you're sexy." One of the girls in the back said as Frisk forced a smile and a thanks.
"Alright cum cakes, sit somewhere." Your teacher groaned as Frisk sat in front of you and you mentally creamed yourself.

After a few minutes of "teaching" your teacher said he needed to smoke and will be right back. As soon as he left the girls in the back went up to Frisk and started flirting. The poor boy tried to be nice to them but was clearly not enjoying all the many sluts. Just then the teacher came back in and the girls went back to their sets.

You got to work on a sheet of problems when you heard Frisk go "uh oh". You looked up and realized he didn't have anything to write with. You grabbed a pen from your back pack and poked him. He faced you as you handed the pen out to him.
"Here ya go." You told him with a smile on your face. He said thanks and quickly took the pen and went to his work- although you could've sworn his face turned slightly pink but that could've just been your mind playing tricks on you. I mean come on, the Frisk blushing at you? Like that was ever gonna happen.

TIME SKIP

You had stayed after school to help clean some class rooms for your teachers. Just as you finished the last one you heard someone walk in and ask if you needed help.
"No thanks, I just finished." You turned to see Frisk who smiled and said okay. He then walked up to you.
"Um... You need something?" You asked Frisk who pulled your pen out of his pocket and gave it to you.
"Here, thanks for letting me use it, I'm sorry I forgot to give it to you sooner."
"No problem." You both smiled.
"Well, um, I also forgot to ask, what's your name?" He asked scratching the back of his head which you found cute.
"Oh, well, I'm (y/n)."
"(Y/n), huh? Nice name, it's cute- just like you." He said and you both blushed.
"Anyway, (y/n), I need to go- bye now! See you later!" He ran and waved, leaving you standing there speechless.