22

BELLA KNEW She would be watching, because She always was.

Cole pulled away from Bella almost immediately, with a wide gaze altered by confusion. His thick eyebrows were furrowed and his bloodshot eyes were trained on her - it looked as if he was about to yell at her but the shock of her kissing him left him shaky.

"W-why the fuck did you just do that?" Cole asked, his voice low.

Bella didn't have time to explain; the second she heard a loud gasp and the creak of the door from behind her, she reached up to slam her open palm across his face with all the strength she could muster. Cole let out a small groan as his eyes squeezed shut.

"Get away from me! How could you? We are brother and sister! That is disgusting!" Bella cried out to Cole, attempting to stand to her feet. When she stood, she wobbled and almost lost her balance, but she felt Mommy's grasp on her waist to hold her up as well as her hot breath beating on her neck.

Cole's eyes were clouded with extreme confusion as he tried to figure out what was happening. Elliot was awake beside him as well, moving closer against Cole in fear as Mommy and Bella towered over them.

"What did he do to you? What did he do?" Mommy asked, her tiny eyes set on Cole.

"He kissed me! He... he forced himself on me!" Bella cried out, her fingers latching onto Mommy's bony arm. "What can we do to punish him?"

Bella watched as Cole closed his eyes and leaned his back against the wall, wincing again as his fresh wounds pressed against it. Elliot nuzzled into Cole's bare chest, seeking comfort that Cole was in too much pain to provide.

"There are so many things!" Mommy exclaimed, her small eyes staring into Bella's as they filled with a sick pleasure. "But first..." Mommy trailed off, kneeling down and pulling the familiar bandana out of the back pocket of her baggy jeans.

Cole opened his mouth without objection and Mommy stuffed the fabric in his mouth before wrapping it around his head, using it as a gag again.

"That's better," Bella whispered, her chest cramping as her heart ached.

"You boys are always preying on girls," Mommy said to Cole, her voice harsh and monotonous. "Always looking for an innocent girl you could fuck and drop, is that right? Just like your father. You are just like him."

Cole made a noise around the gag and rolled his pale eyes, looking in the other direction as Bella clenched tighter onto Mommy's arm.

"I have an idea! But... but it involves Sir. Do you mind if you send him downstairs so we can discuss it?" Bella asked, her head tilted to the side as she stared up at Mommy with large eyes. "Please? He would really make my brother learn his lesson, and then we will call you down when we are ready. I want it to be a surprise."

Mommy stared into Bella's eyes, her large pupils sending a tickle of chills up Bella's spine.

"Of course. He will be down in just a second," Mommy said, her tongue sliding across the top of her rotting teeth. "Make sure you think of a good punishment, one that he will remember."

Bella nodded, smiling at Mommy as Mommy walked out of the room, leaving the door open slightly.

"What happened?" Elliot asked Cole, staring up at him.

Cole lifted his shoulders in a shrug and mumbled something along the lines of "I don't know", his words muffled by the bandana. It was obvious he was exhausted and each of his glitched movements were melancholy, every turn of his head and shifting of his battered body.