Love will find a way

Hey guys! this is my first book on Wattpad. I wanted to write a story, so I just made an attempt, now its upto you all. I hope you all like it...

CHAPTER 1

Savleen kaur, a twenty one year old Punjabi kudi (girl) is a resident of a small town in West Bengal (India). She is a final year student with an honors in English. Belonging to a conservative joint family has had its advantages as well as disadvantages for her. She has only known the good side of the world. Her family has kept her secure from the mean and cruel world. She has never known the real world. She has only read about love in books, never experienced it. She wants to truly, madly and deeply fall in love with someone someday. She has heard that love hurts a lot too but if love is as dreamy and magical as she has heard then all the pain is worth it, right? She is shy, silent and reserved around everyone mostly. Only her family and friends know her jubliant, cheerful and talkative side. She may not be the perfect ideal daughter but she is not reckless even. She is responsible and refrains from talking to strangers. She is polite and sweet. Then what makes her act the way she does? What brings out the wild side in this sweet and polite girl?

      Austin Parker, a twenty three year old, American guy, residing in Chicago, leads the ideal life that guys wish for. He is pursuing Masters in Accounting. Back in school, he was the Captan of a football team and at present he plays football at the National level. His father is an accomplished businessman while his mother assists him in the business. He knows that someday he will have to join his father's business but at present he is just realising his own dreams of becoming a football player. He lives alone in an apartment, a few kilometres away from his parents' house. He is the hottest player on his team. Girls swoon over him and he knows it. He has never been in love and he tries to convince himself that it is because of his busy schedule but he knows deep inside his heart that its not true. He just hasnt found the right person yet. When he is not playing football or studying in the University, he either goes partying with his friends or passes his time sleeping or watching TV. He is a good person and cares a lot about the people he loves. He cannot see anyone in distress even.

So, what happens when their worlds collide?

Hey guys! So, what do you think about these two characters? Do you like them? Please VOTE and COMMENT!