With a frown, Tessa pulled the younger girl into a hug. "I was about your age when I was arrested." She said slowly.

"Really?" Charlotte asked pulling away from the hug with wide eyes.

Tessa nodded pointing up at the sky above them. "See those stars?" She asked and Charlotte nodded looking up at the sky above them. "They're the souls of all of the people we love. Our parents are up there, watching over us. I think they would be proud."

Charlotte nodded.

When Jasper's screaming had almost driven her to the point of insanity, Tessa headed to the inside of the drop ship with the hope that she could be of any assistance

When Jasper's screaming had almost driven her to the point of insanity, Tessa headed to the inside of the drop ship with the hope that she could be of any assistance. Clarke had been beside him all night, using her little doctoring skills to fix him to the best of her ability.

Monty was nearby using his rare knowledge of technology to try and get in contact with the ark. So far, they didn't have much success.

She climbed the ladder to the top floor of the drop ship and was greeted by Finn with an appreciative smile while Clarke acknowledged her presence with a simple nod. "The grounders cauterized the wound." Clarke said sounding confused. "Saved his life."

"Saved his life so they could string him up for live bait." Finn ejected crossing his arms over his chest with a frown. "Garden of Eden this ain't."

Clarke sighed, rubbing a clean cloth across the wound on Jasper's chest. "This is infected. "He could be septic." She said, looking over at Monty to see if he had any good news that could defer from their current situation with Jasper. "Any progress on using the wristbands to contact the ark?"

He didn't speak for a moment, his gaze focused on Jasper who continued to moan in excruciating pain. He looked up at Clarke looking grim. "That would be a firm no."

"My mother would know what to do." Clarke said with a sigh, shaking her head.

Wells appeared beside her, crouching down so he could be level with the blonde. "How is he doing?" He asked casually.

"How does it look like he's doing Wells?" Clarke snapped angrily. Tessa didn't know why, but that girl certainly had a rather large chip on her shoulder when it came to him.

Wells kept his composure and looked at Clarke with a frown. "Hey, I'm just trying to help."

She took a deep breath, looking down at Jasper who looked like he was struggling to keep breathing. "Right. You want to help?" She asked looking at Wells, then to Finn, then Tessa. "Hold him down."