Chapter 17 - Sharingan discovered

Start from the beginning

We were about to walk there but several soldiers with rifles came running out from the alleys and surrounded us. My smile dropped and I frowned. They held up their rifles and pointed it mainly at me….I could tell since they were staring at me and not the lt col.

“At ease!” I heard a voice call and the soldiers put down their rifles. Some of them moved to make way and I saw col Mustang appear with Jean and lt Hawkeye. They moved aside and I saw the fuehrer and his secretary appear as well. I smirked knowingly and he narrowed his eyes at me.

“Miss Mia Rosewater. You will be kept under arrest for suspicious activity.” I turned to them completely and smiled amused. “Oh? And what suspicious activity have I done?” I asked and continued to smile. Col Mustang narrowed his eyes and stepped forward. “Don not talk back to the fuehrer that easily, Miss Rosewater. And lt col Bernard, please move away from the suspect.” The lt col stepped away hesitantly from me and went to stand next to col Mustang.

I huffed out a laugh and the colonel raised a hand. All the men pointed their rifles at me again and I looked around. “Please come silently. We do not wish to use violence.” Col Mustang said and I chuckled. I looked at him with a grin and he seemed to get annoyed by me. “So….you’re gonna fight me using numbers.” I stated and he narrowed his eyes.

Lt Hawkeye also drew her gun and pointed it at me. Jean was the only one who looked hesitant and was just watching the scenes unfold. “Even though I wish to use this, I cannot without orders. Don’t make the colonel give orders.” Lt Hawkeye said and I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t you think it’s a little unfair with so many people against one girl?” I mocked and they seemed to get more irritated. I shrugged and shifted on my feet. “Well, I suppose its ok. I can fight with numbers too.” I smiled and Jean watched suspiciously.

“What do you plan to do Miss Rosewater?” Col Mustang asked in a sneer and I laughed. I held up one hand in a sign. “Tajyu kage bunshin no Jutsu!” I said and summoned 200 clones of myself. They were within the ring of soldiers, surrounding them and were also perched on the roof of the buildings around us. All of my clones smirked down at everyone and the soldiers around seemed to get quite shaken.

I looked at the colonel as he looked at multiples of me quite shaken as well. “So colonel….I have summoned about 200 clones. Is that enough, or should I summon some more?” I narrowed my eyes at him and he and Lt Hawkeye and Jean cringed back. Even the fuehrer hesitated and I spoke in a low voice. “You cant fight me. You cant fight a ninja. Don’t try and stop me…..because when I fight, I am not merciful.” I specifically glared at the fuehrer and he seemed to look rather tense and nervous.

All the others flinched and I kept a hard stare on them. I twitched and I let all my clones disappear in a cloud of smoke when I felt his chakra. I turned around and the soldiers parted and I saw him enter. The soldiers began whispering and I even heard the colonel remember fighting him the other day. As he approached, I stood with one hand on my hip.

“If it isn’t Mr Darren….we meet again.”

Jean pov:

“If it isn’t Mr Darren….we meet again.” Mia was smirking. Smirking! Not smiling. It was the first time I had seen such an intimidating look on her face and in her eyes. In fact even the colonel seemed to be hesitant. Especially after seeing her create so many clones of herself.

It could be an illusion right? No…it didn’t seem that way at all. She mentioned she is a ninja….I had heard the same thing when she was talking to her friend Kankuro too….what exactly was she then? I had clenched my hands in nervousness. Not because I didn’t trust her….I knew she wouldn’t hurt anyone she cared for….at least I hope so. But I was more scared of what would happen to her now that she had exposed some really special power.