Author's Note

If you have read the preface...congratulations, you are probably confused! So, I figure I should explain a few concepts before this continues, and I get a million questions asking what is going on.

Before I begin.... THIS STORY IS POST THOR: THE DARK WORLD. THERE MIGHT BE SPOILERS! It is my interpretation of what could happen next, ok? So please do NOT flame the CONTENT. I welcome constructive criticism, but not blatant hate, especially in regards to Luna. SHE IS MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER AND MY BABY.

This fanfiction will contain elements of my own original stories (no copying you sneaky kitties) and I should point out that there aren't angels in T:TDW, if you have chosen to ignore my warning.

First,  I should explain that the Goddess of Life (this is important) and the God of Death along with the Goddess of Light and God of Darkness are basically the people that control everything in existence, including multiple universes and alternate realities unless otherwise stated. Don't worry, most of this will be explained as the story goes along.

Second: Paradise is the equivalent of the afterlife. heaven etc. It is where souls end up after they have passed judgment in Limbo (the waiting place) and worked off any sins that they have accumulated over their (physical) life (sins are defined differently in my story, and you will learn about that as you read). Angels are the ones that make sure that Limbo and Paradise run smoothly. There are 7 Archangels that oversee everything; 4 in Paradise, and 3 in Limbo. The important one is Gabriel, because this story wouldn't have happened without him lol.

Third: Time is a person (hence the capitalisation) and is often mentioned. She has an important role, but she will be explained in the story.

Fourth: Souls are non-corporeal meaning that they have no physical body and they cannot feel physical sensations and are not confined by physical barriers.  The archangels are semi-corporeal; meaning that they can travel into reality (basically the living world) and not be constrained by the physical laws, but still obeying them. Living things are corporeal, this really explains itself now.

Fifth: I really don't know too much about Asgard, but I make most things extremely vague, so they are up for personal interpretation. However, if something seems off, please let me know so that I can fix it.

Lastly; I will continue adding to this list as the story progresses, so check back if something isn't making sense to you before asking questions. Since my original stories are mostly unfinished, I constantly change rules for them around, but the ones above have stayed the same for about 3 years, so I am sure they won't be changing anytime soon!

Enjoy your read!