The Nerd is the Missing Gangster Queen

Author's note: this story is only fictional. all the characters here are all came from my mind... btw, the first scenario is in America..

~Prologue~

What will you do, if an innocent student like you, will be part in a gangster world in just a snap, because of an incident? What if, because of this incident, your life will change, FOREVER? And because when you are already part of this hell, there is no turning back. What will you do if, from being perfect and top student into a GANGSTER QUEEN? Will you face this hell? Or will you run and hide? But what if, while hiding, you accidentally unfold the truth about your past? Will you deny it, or accept it?

Chapter 1

Kristen's POV

"HEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!! KRISTEN!!!! BESTYYY!!! OVER HERE!!!!" I saw a girl running towards me, and shouting my name, like as if, we were the only one here. I could feel all eyes are on us. Err, spell awkward!

By the way, I'm Tiffany Kristen Robins, I'm 18 years old. I'm a top student here at *toot* university, and currently the president of the martial arts club. Our family own 20 airports around the world, own five star hotels and my mother is famous designer.

If you are wondering if I'm famous? I guess, 'coz all of the students here knows me, as the "Perfect Student". And that girl running towards me is my best friend since middle school. Her name Jessica Young, she is half Korean half American, their family own five star restaurants and hotels all over the world, and she is also vice president of martial art club. Back to reality.

"Hey! ^_____^" energetic as ever!

"What the! Will you lower your voice? All eyes are on us! >:I"-me

"Ahahahaha! C'mon it's not as if you're not used to it already. So what? You are famous girl! And besides, I have something to tell you!" Argh! Whatever! Me -> -_- her -> ^_____^

"What?"-me

"I heard that there will be a transfer student here! And they say that he is handsome!"

When it comes to handsome boys, Jessica's radar is always active! -_-

"And so? It's like as if, I really care!"-me

"ahahaha! That is why, you never had a boyfriend!" *Ringggg* "let's just go, we'll be late." Change topic! >.> I just, don't want to talk about it.

*Fast forward*

*Lunch Time: Cafeteria*

"Kyaaaahhhh!! OMG! It's him!"

"OMG!! He's soooo hot!"

"It's the transferee, right? He's sooo handsome!"

What the?! They were like this ever since I enter the cafeteria just because of the transfer student? Ano ba toh! Ang ingay! Argh! Ok, fine! He has a face(malamang meron talaga.. XD), but not that handsome! And Jess over here is so weird; kung makatitig lang to, parang nakakita ng multo! Di naman siya ganito. Oh well, what can I do? I know, she won't tell me anything when her facial expression is like this. I'll just finish my lunch.

Jessica's POV

Shit! Shit! Shit! What is he doing here! Good thing, he doesn't know my face! But he knows that this university is the Red Snake's territory! My territory! Wae!? Wae!? (Wae-Why).

Ok, I know you are confused of what the heck is happening. I'm a gangster, Red Snake's leader. Yeah! You read it right. Me, a girl is a leader of the top 8 gang all over the world. All of them don't really know my identity, because I keep that way. I don't want Kristine's life to be endangered! Kahit na mas malakas yung bruhang yun, I don't want her to experience hell. And yeah, she doesn't know anything, about me, being a gangster. I have to dispatch this guy! *clench*

Someone's POV

How the heck can I find her?! I didn't even know her damn face! Pinadala pa nila ako para ipa dsipatch yung leader ng Red Snake. I asked them, how can I dispatch someone who I didn't even recognize? Pero magmasid masid nalang daw ako rito kung may makita akong kahina hinalang mga tao. Parang tanga lang eh noh? Fvck! If you were wondering why I need to dispatch her, I also don't know. She is the leader of the Red Snake, which is the top 8 in the gangster world, and we are the top 1. I don't really know what our boss was thinking.

By the way, the ranking has its own mechanics, first, the ranking is based on how strong you are, and the ranking is not only in America, but in the whole world. If any member or even the leader of a certain gang, can defeat the leader of the higher rank will be replaced by the one who defeated him. But that's not all, if you, by any chance will get defeated by the lower ranks, you will have to start all over again, together with your gang. It only means you need to take the initiation test. But if you are not part of any gang but you defeated their leader, you will have to replace them in their ranking, whether you like it or not. Silly rules! Damn that hooligan! I was assign to this task because he said that I have the potential to do this because she's stronger than you though she would be for a girl. Damn! And do I really need to transfer here? Argh! I should be at my room playing. Damn this thing! I need to get hurry and find that stupid girl!

-to be continue-

Author's note: If you were wondering why Jessica said that Kristen is stronger than her, because in their club officers, they were elected according to their strength. And there for, Kirsten is the strongest.