Chapter 18: Connecting the Dots

Kristen's POV

Anong nangyayari sa mga mata ko?! Yung brown eyes ko ay naging transparent at nakita ang red and violet color.. Yung bang sa gitna red at violet yung katabi ng pupils pero sa gilid yung brown kong mga mata, para bang naging transparent yung color ng mga mata ko.. Shoot! So creepy!

Need a doctor, right away! And a good one.. *sigh* guess i can't go to school, but that is only the least of my concern..

But there is one question running in my mind.. "what the eff is going on?!"

*a few hours later*

"Good morning Miss Robins, i hope you didn't wait long." Dr. Walters said.. He is the number one ophthalmologist here in the country..

Kung nagtataka kayo kung bakit Robins ang tawag niya sa akin kasi i didn't wear any disguise, so no point of pretending..

"Oh no, it was fine! So, alam mo na ba ang problema?" Kinakabahan ako! Grrr!!

"Oh yeah! I wonder why, pero bakit hindi mo alam? As you can see, there are some group ophthalmologist that are having this kind of invention.. Para itong isang contact lens, ngunit kaya nitong tumagal hanggang sa 3 taong hindi tinatanggal..

Meron din itong mga iba't ibang color, pero pagka tapos ng 3 taon, magfa.fade na yung kulay.. Gaya ngayon, nakikita na natin yung original color of your eyes." Pag e.explain ni Dr. Walters.

After all these years? Why didn' t know about this?! Who put this. . . ?

My parents..

No  no no!! But why?! Why did they lie to me?! Just what kind of piece of sh*t are they hiding from me?!

"Ms. Robins? Are you ok? You look pale."

"I'm fine doc, pero, do you know how can i remove these?"

"Oh yes! Wait a minute, here, put a few drops of this, and then wait a few moments, and you can take it off just like a normal contact lens.." sabi niya habang binibigay niya yung bottle sa akin..

"Diba, sinabi mo kanina na expired na to? Can you make one for me? Just like the same color as the last one."Fingers cross.. xD hopefully!

"It would take a few weeks to make a pair of that kind of lens.. and i have one pair here, pero mas darker shade nga lang ito kompara dun sa isa. Gamitin mo muna ito habang ginagawa ko pa yung sa iyo." It never fails to amuse me how attentive he is to me. No doubt, he really is the number one ophthalmologist here in the country.

"Thanks doc! Umm, please, sa atin lang to." To be sure lang diba..

"Well, of course Ms. Robins. I value my patient's privacy."

Kanina ko pa napapansin, bat english ng english tong 'sang to? Di siguro uso tagalog sa kanila.. xD

*time check* 1:15 pm

Di pa ako nakapag lunch, at di na rin siguro ako papasok.. I need to investigate things..

The more i tried to reveal something, the more i doubt my existence..

Am i really my parent's daughter? What are the missing pieces of my memories consist of? What secrets does it hold? What is my connection to the mafia---?

Wait, ngayon ko lang naisip. My father is not really afraid of anything. Ngunit noong nalaman niya na naging gangster ako, yung expression niya na para bang end of the world na..

I didn't bother to dig through it. Akala ko kasi na natakot lang siya na baka masaktan ako.. Pero alam ni dad na kaya ko ang sarili ko..

And i don't need to hide or go to another country, i could just let someone defeat me, or hire a bodygaurd.

There must be a reason behind this. And im planning on finding it out. Just wait..

Someone's POV

"Good afternoon, master! How was your trip from Italy?" My butler said while opening the door of my Mercedes car.

"It's fine. Any updates?" I don't do flowery words. So i always say things straight to the point.

"I'm sorry master, but i can't track my lady. Someone is keeping us from finding her. And about the recruitment of new members, we found a few people who is very much suitable for us..

But there is someone who really caught and scare the audience's attention. Her posture and shape of the body seems to be feminine, at the very start of the competition, she act meekly, stiffly, but she is a good fighter.. But what changed the people's view is when she got hit in the head, and after that, it's as if she change into a very different person.

And master, i don't want to assume, but her aura is just like same as my lady's. If you want to watch, here is a video." He keeps on filling me with information while heading to my office..

Now, im quite interested with this woman..

"Thank you. Find that woman. And keep tracking my fiance until you find her!"

My butler went out of my office.

Just wait, my queen. I shall find you and bring you back to my side. We shall reign and rule the mafia world together..

And no one will stop me!

My lady, my queen, my future wife.

----
I know i know, im sorry i didn't update on due date.. hehe!

Katatapos lang ng finals nmin eh!

If ya'll love me..

FOLLOW, VOTE and COMMENT! :3