-12-

Louis POV

It's the morning after Liam asked me out on a date and I'm surprisingly rather excited. At first I wasn't sure if I liked Liam because I thought I had a thing for Harry but then after everything that's been going on and finding out about his little work friend, who is rather cute I may add. I realised that I shouldn't push my luck as it may ruin our roommate situation.

I jumped out of bed happily and made my way downstairs into the living room; luckily for me I don't have work today. For some strange reason they give me random days off as I'm one of their best workers. When I entered the living room Harry wasn't there but I could hear him shuffling around in the kitchen.

"Lou is that you? Do you want a cuppa?" He called out and I smiled, he's a wicked roommate I'm happy I decided to not pursue him.

"Please mate!" I called out replying as I picked up the TV remote and began flicking through the channels.

While I flicked through the channels trying to find something to watch Harry came into the living room with two mugs of tea in hand taking a seat next to me. He handed me mine and set his down on the table before making himself comfortable lifting his feet onto the couch.

"You're up early! I didn't think you were working until later?" I asked

"Naa not in till 2 but I can't get out the habit of getting up early, I'm so used to it now." he explained and I nodded understanding exactly what he meant. I mean it's my day off today and I'm up at 8am, it sucks.

"I know that feeling!"

I lifted my mug to my lips blowing on the hot liquid before taking a sip as Harry picked up his mug and did the same. We both sat happily and content watching TV and drinking our tea's while engaging in small conversation. That's one of the things I loved about having Harry as a roommate, from the moment I met him we got along so well and not to mention he is attractive. So he's not horrible to look at.

"So you got any plans for today?" Harry asked and I shrugged.

"Na not that I can think of, might just have a lazy day. Oh by the way did you have someone over last night or were you talking to yourself again?" I laughed and Harry poked me in the chest.

"I don't talk to myself! And yes I did have a friend over. He's names Zayn, he's cool I met him at the gym after you left yesterday with your friend." he explained.

"Ohh cool and speaking of my friend he asked me out last night and I said yes." I admitted excitedly and Harry smiled.

"I'm so happy for you!"

"You are? You're not pissed off after things that have been going on with us?" he asked a little concerned.

"Oh course not. If I'm being honest I think I may have a bit of a crush on this guy Zayn but I haven't said anything yet."

"That's awesome Haz, maybe we'll both finally get ourselves a boyfriend." I smiled and Harry returned it.

"Maybe!"

After sitting around with Harry all morning he eventually decided he should go and get ready for work. I stayed on the sofa keeping to my promise of lazing around for the day. Before he headed off to work Harry came in and said a quick goodbye then left out the front door.

I'd been sitting around in the living room for about an hour after Harry left when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and read the name flashing on the screen. Liam, quickly I opened up the text and read it.

From Liam

Hey Lou, how are you today? So about this date I would like to take you on, are you free Saturday night? Let me know x

Oh wow so he really is interested in me. I mean he has to be if he's asking me if I'm free on Saturday.

To Liam

Hey Li, I'm ok just enjoying my day off lounging around on the sofa. I'm free all day Saturday actually so just let me know when you want me ;) x

I set my phone down on the sofa while I quickly ran upstairs to the bathroom to pee, I'd been holding it in for so long I hadn't realised how badly I needed to go. Once I'd finished and washed my hands I ran back downstairs and swiped my phone from the sofa revealing a text from Liam.

From Liam

Aww well I hope you have a nice day off, it's alright for some lol. Ok well that's good I will come by and pick you up around 7pm if that's ok? Gota get back to work now, speak later. Liam x

I replied quickly telling him that 7 was fine so he could read it before going back to work then set my phone back down on the sofa. I lifted my feet up onto the sofa and made myself comfortable ready to spend the rest of my day relaxing before going back to work tomorrow.