-5-

A/N- Ok so as you guys have guessed this is a very sexual story so itf you dont like that kind of stuff then please dont read and leave mean comments. On another note i got very turned on writing this, is that weird? Im sorry if you're young and im being innopropriate. I need some more sexually frustrated friends hehe. Ok so enough of me being a perve lol how are you enjoying this story. let me know how you feel after reading this. 

Liam POV

Meeting Louis on the weights earlier was a surprise. I'd seen him here before but he hasn't been around in a while. I'm glad he let me take him number though and didn't hit me in the face there and then. That's the shitty thing about being gay, if you like someone you can never tell if they're gay, bi or straight. So you just have to take the risk and try your luck.

I hadn't realised how long I'd been standing in the shower for until all the speakers sounded with a voice saying the gym would be shutting in about half an hour, which meant I'd already been in here 20 minutes just thinking about Louis. That's not creepy at all, note the sarcasm!

I grabbed my shampoo from the floor and squirted some onto my hand and rubbed them together before applying it to my hair. I lathered my short brown hair in the coconut shampoo washing away all the sweat from earlier when I felt some of it drip into my eye.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed out quickly trying to rinse the shampoo out with the running water from the shower but it wasn't working. "Ahhhhhhhh!"

I heard some moving around and then the door to the changing rooms open before a voice echoed into the wet room of the changing rooms.

"Are you ok? Where are you?" the voice asked

"I um. I'm fine. I'm in the shower, got shampoo in my eyes. I can't see, it burns. Ahhh!" I cried out and soon I felt someone's hands on my shoulders keeping me still.

The hands weren't very big but they weren't small either. So putting two and two together I knew this was a guy from the sound of his voice and the size of his hands. I stood still while the kind guy who'd come to my rescue wiped my eyes with what I presume is my flannel and tipped my head backwards under the water coming from the shower.

"Ok open your eyes, you need to let the water rinse the shampoo away." he told me and I did as he said.

I looked up at the shower head above me letting the warm water rinse all of the left over shampoo out of my eyes. It stung a little but at least now I know I'm not blind. Once the stinging stopped I knew the shampoo was all gone so I tilted my head back down to see one of the most gorgeous human beings in the world standing in front of me.

With sparkling hazel eyes and jet black hair framing his beautiful features I couldn't help but stare as droplets of water trickled down his cheek then dripped onto the floor. He was fully clothed and had come running in here to help me and random stranger who's naked may I add.

"Thank you!" I smiled thanking him and he smiled.

"It's no problem, are you ok now?" he asked and I nodded feeling a little self conscious as I slyly tried to cover my manhood which seemed to be getting a little excited at the sight of the beautiful man in front of me. Why does this always have to happen in the most inappropriate situations?

"I um. Yeah I'm good cheers." I replied stepping back from him

"I'm Zayn!" He said holding his hand out for me to take; only I had both my hands cupping/hiding my excitement.

The guy I now know as Zayn moved his gaze from my face down to where I was holding myself as a smile appeared on his face. I was confused as to what he was smiling at, that was until he spoke again.