"His boyfriends. Nice to meet you Mason." I practically growled as I walked quickly over to Levi, snatching his hand.

"Boyfriends?" Mason questioned with wide eyes before his lips spread wide in a smirk. "Nice. Well don't worry Tae, Levi's not exactly my type. I like 'em a little prettier." He winked at me causing me to blush.

"Yeah, that's great how about you take us home." Levi grunted.

"Chill bruh, I was just kidding. I'm not about home wrecking. I'm sure I'll find a nice girl, or boy, to settle down with in time." He laughed.

"Well now that that's settled and all worked out can we get going? We're kinda in a hurry." Merula smiled brightly but I could tell that it was forced. She really wanted to get to Levi's home so that she could cast a more permanent barrier around us.

"Oh right. Yeah, let's go. I only brought the truck so someone's gonna have sit on someone else's lap." 

"I call Cano's lap!" Merula cheered as she raced away no doubt tracking his scent to the appropriate vehicle. She stood in front of a large black truck with a passenger seat in the front and a connected row of seats behind them.

The double beep signaled the doors opening and Merula quickly snatched open the doors and ushered Cano in before climbing in after him and planting herself on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck.

"Who are they by the way?" Mason questioned.

"They're Tae's parents." Alistair explained as the rest of us walked to the truck. With no further talking we loaded the back of the truck with our bags and we all climbed in with Levi sitting in the front. It was quiet for the first ten minutes until Mason got onto the main highway.

"So...What have you been up to all this time Levi?" He questioned.

"Well I've enrolled in a prestigious Academy overseas and that's essentially where I met Alistair and Tae. I've been doing really well lately." He smiled.

"That's good to hear. So this Academy have I heard of it before?" He questioned as he turned off the main highway.

"Nah, I doubt it. It's nothing well known. I just got lucky." Levi laughed it off.

The rest of the car ride was filled with mundane questions asked to Alistair and I punctuated every so often with stories from Mason and Levi's youth. Even I had to forego my jealousy at their closeness when listening to the mischief a young Levi got into. 

"Then he shaved the cat and started painting it blue!" Mason shouted as he began laughing so hard that tears could be seen streaming down his cheek even from the back seat.

"What? Why!" I shouted over the seat, completely engrossed in the story.

"He simply said that he wanted to see what the cat would look like if it was blue. That's it!"

"Why Levi..." Alistair giggled as Levi groaned from the front seat.

"I don't know I was eleven!" Levi tried to explain. "I thought the blue would look good on it!"

The tears were streaming as I laughed for another ten minutes from the stories that Mason told me. Now that I had gotten to know him and I was sure that he wasn't trying to still Levi from us he was actually a really good guy.

After twenty more minutes of Levi groaning and the rest of us laughing, except for Cano and Merula who were quietly napping beside us, we finally reached the nudist compound. It was hidden away but it was gorgeous from what I could see. The homes were beautiful one and two story homes with manicured lawns and expensive cars in the front.