Looking down I noticed that Alistair's head was lying across my lap with his feet in Levi's lap. The tall, redhead was leaning his head on my shoulder awkwardly but he was slowly waking up as well.

"Five more minutes..." Alistair yawned.

"No, the train is stopping right now. We have to get up." I groaned as I poked Alistair in the cheek.

He moaned and sat up onto Levi's lap. He lazily wiped at his eyes and he was just the cutest thing in the world. His blonde hair was a mess and hanging in his face and I gave in to the urge to push several strands out of his face.

"Th-Thanks." He stuttered with red tinted cheeks.

"No problem.." I practically whispered as I got sucked in by his beauty.

"Enough of that boys. We gotta get going. The train's already stopped and their are passengers already getting off. We have to keep moving and I have to leave a trail just in case we were followed." Merula 

We were all pulled back to reality when we remembered what we were running from. We were trying to hide out as if nothing was wrong Levi's family. We quickly gathered everything we had taken with us from the Academy and exited the train blending into the crowd as best we could. 

We bustled through the bust terminal, weaving in and out of passengers that were boarding or trying to get away from the crowd just like us. My mind picked up on the oblivious nature of everyone here at the train station. 

None of them knew that there were other worlds out there with creatures that could destroy them in a matter of seconds or that we were traveling with a pair that could do just that as well. They had no idea that there were magical fugitives in their midst as they hustled and went about their regular lives.

"Is someone going to pick us up or do we have to find our own means of transport?" Alistair questioned Levi.

"No, my dad said that he would send someone for us. He would have came to get us but he told me he had an important meeting this morning. Since we bumped up the date we were coming I couldn't be too mad at him." He laughed.

"That's fine." I replied with a smile. "Did he tell you who he was sending though? Do you know them?"

"Yeah, it's just one of my old neighbors." He replied with a shrug as we maneuvered our way out of the crowded section and into the front of the station. Levi scanned the line of cars and waiting family members until he spotted a face that he must have recognized. He took off like lightening causing each of us to turn in that direction.

"Mason!" He shouted as he tackled a tall blonde boy to the ground. The boy grunted and took the brunt of the fall before wrapping his arms around Levi tightly.

"Hey Levi!" 

"Dad never told me it was you!" Levi shouted.

"We thought it should be a surprise." The guy laughed and my eyes narrowed just a bit as I watched their exchange. Who was this guy? And more importantly who was this person to Levi? When will this boy get off of my man?

"Ahem!" Cano interrupted their reunion.

"Oh!" Levi jumped back up off the ground and off of the green eyed blonde boy. He held out a hand helping up the boy. "This is Mason. He used to live next to me for years until he moved away for college. I haven't seen him in years."

"Uh huh...." I hummed still with narrowed eyes. "Go on..." I urged.

"Oh...Um...I guess he's home to visit. Oh! This is Merula and Cano and this is Alistair and Tae..." He trailed off not really knowing how to explain us beside our names.