Finally Home

Jack's POV:

We finally got home and I was so tired so was (y/n). When we walked into her house I walked into the living and turned on the tv and turned on my xbox.

(y/n) walked up stairs and came back down stairs with my shirt on and no pants. I was playing a game and she walked pass me I tried my best to keep my eyes on the tv

"Hey baby." She said while walking pass me and bending down and grabbed her phone I glanced over out of the corner of my eyes and smiled when she stood back up I hurried and looked over at my game

"Hey Beautiful." I said while she walked pass me again, she walked into the kitchen and then her phone went off again. She walked back in and checked it

"Who is it?" I asked

"Hayes." She said while typing then locking it and walking back into the kitchen.

It went off again and she walked back in with a fork in her mouth.

"What're you eating?" I asked still focusing on my game

"Ice cream." She said while taking the fork out of her mouth. She never eats ice cream with a spoon she's so weird.

She walked back into the kitchen. After a while she walked back in

"Can I play?" She asked she teased me enough so now it's my turn

"No." I said she went to walk pass me and I grabbed her hand and spun her around into my arms and she was standing in between my legs and I kissed her

"Of course you can play baby." I said while handing her the controller and put my hands on her waist and softly kissed her neck she tilted her head a little giving me more space.

She stood there playing while I kissed her cheek every now and then I was scrolling through my Instagram and saw someones comment on my picture of me and (y/n)

"Am I the only one who sees the huge ass hickies?!" I smiled and locked my phone and kissed her neck softly once again.

She tilted her hand once again and I started sucking on her skin when I was done with the love mite I lightly bit it and a moan escaped her mouth I smiled and started on a new spot.

She dropped the controller and turned around and smashed her lips onto mine and I smiled and she slipped her tongue into my mouth our tongues traveled each others mouths for 10 minutes until we both needed to breathe.

She took off my shirt and started kissing me again she moved to my neck and started sucking on my skin after she was done she kissed it lightly and I picked her up and grabbed her phone and took her upstairs to our bed.

I laid her on her back and her legs were wrapped around my waist and I started sucking on her sweet spot which was behind her ear she started moaning and I was quite pleased then my phone started ringing and ruined the moment.

I pulled away from her and she put a pouty face on I looked at the text it was from Jack

"I'm picking you up tomorrow in the morning so be ready." I locked my phone and went to kiss (y/n) again but she was on her side of the bed cuddled up with her hippo.

"Thank you Jack." I mumbled before getting into bed and laying next to her.